The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I wanna be a super affiliate in next five years.

How much are you paying :D

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

You have to find your own strategy and methods -- knowing the right questions to ask goes a long way.

I'm in the same mission as you, I joined an affiliate program 2 months ago, the first month I got no sales at all but this month I have at least generated 30 sales and my commission rate was increased, this motivated me not to give up! I know I will be the best affiliate as time goes. You can check out the affiliate program at rojodiversity.com We can inspire each other through this 1 goal

I'm in the same mission as you, I joined an affiliate program 2 months ago, the first month I got no sales at all but this month I have at least generated 30 sales and my commission rate was increased, this motivated me not to give up! I know I will be the best affiliate as time goes. You can check out the affiliate program at rojodiversity.com We can inspire each other through this 1 goal
I m very happy for you. I m sure in few years we are making 5figures.

I like it because you have big goals like that but you must pay the price of working hard ,learning everyday failing etc .Never give up

MI
Back