The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I newbie and have all tools, but I can’t using it !!!!

Mohamed Elharty

affiliate
hi friends
I mohamed from Egypt, I start in affiliate business one 3 months ago, I see huge videos in YouTube, reading hundreds of articles, I registered in maxbounty and accepted, I register in LanderBolt to create my landers fast and easy, buying domains , register in AdPlexity natives to spy to offers, register in revcontent and hade problem to add my credit card but finally accepted and make deposit on my account , register to volume for tracking

i like to start first with sweepstakes , games offers to be easy , I choose Egypt, Malaysia to be cheap traffic

I open my volume account and create offer, create campaign and lunch my first campaign in Propellerads,

I make daily budgets in 30$ but only get 4 conversions with 0.65$ in profit, the problem I had see the amount and quantity of people who see my offer in Propellerads dashboard higher than what I see in volume, volume not showing me the conversation, ROI

i trying to promote other offer I get my offer link from maxbounty and going to make campaign in revcontent but I hade other problem

I can’t understand the postbacks, tokens
Where I insert my offer URL, where I insert my campaign link who I get from volume, how I insert the HTML PIXEL in (action) bottom in my landing page

i really angry because I spend a lot of money, I can’t found any videos or anybody learning me how I make
postbacks, tokens

And where I can insert the URL of my offer, URL of my volume, the HTML pixel in my landing page

I tell now lose 2 weeks from my register in volume, LanderBolt, AdPlexity
And losing 200$ in Propellerads without any profit, not have another budget for the next month

Please if any body can help me I will appreciate his effort

Calm down and take a deep breath.
Stop spending money and sort out the issues here.

You need to test small and tweak the parameters of your project.

If you ;
1. set up a function in your tracker test it with a little traffic like $1 or $2 first
2. then fix any errors you see; then test again

If you are trying to work under the pressure of an expiring trial on a tool -- then you will just end up losing money unless you get *lucky* That happens but not that often.
Where I insert my offer URL, where I insert my campaign link who I get from volume, how I insert the HTML PIXEL in (action) bottom in my landing page

i really angry because I spend a lot of money, I can’t found any videos or anybody learning me how I make
postbacks, tokens

And where I can insert the URL of my offer, URL of my volume, the HTML pixel in my landing page
That *should* be found in the documentation of that 'tool'.
Have you tried to read that tool's documentation? Can you find it?

Calm down and take a deep breath.
Stop spending money and sort out the issues here.

You need to test small and tweak the parameters of your project.

If you ;
1. set up a function in your tracker test it with a little traffic like $1 or $2 first
2. then fix any errors you see; then test again

If you are trying to work under the pressure of an expiring trial on a tool -- then you will just end up losing money unless you get *lucky* That happens but not that often.

That *should* be found in the documentation of that 'tool'.
Have you tried to read that tool's documentation? Can you find it?

Dear Graybeard
Thank you for your reply and attention, I really appreciate that

Of course I read the documents in volume, and see the steps but I can understand the postbacks and token, and I can’t understand what URL I must using in my lander, in my campaign

And I try to get help from volume support but they didn’t need to help me because I entry plan

I need to know how I use the tokens if I promote direct link,
And if I use lander

And I don’t know what I must insert in CTA bottom in my landing page to can record traffic in my tracker

can’t understand how I using tokens when I create campaigns in volume

Please any advice or any help to solving this issue

I working 12 hours a day search for videos, articles to understand how I can fixing this issue but I can’t see any body teaching it clearly or deeply

Thanks again and appreciate you reply

hi friends
I mohamed from Egypt, I start in affiliate business one 3 months ago, I see huge videos in YouTube, reading hundreds of articles, I registered in maxbounty and accepted, I register in LanderBolt to create my landers fast and easy, buying domains , register in AdPlexity natives to spy to offers, register in revcontent and hade problem to add my credit card but finally accepted and make deposit on my account , register to volume for tracking

i like to start first with sweepstakes , games offers to be easy , I choose Egypt, Malaysia to be cheap traffic

I open my volume account and create offer, create campaign and lunch my first campaign in Propellerads,

I make daily budgets in 30$ but only get 4 conversions with 0.65$ in profit, the problem I had see the amount and quantity of people who see my offer in Propellerads dashboard higher than what I see in volume, volume not showing me the conversation, ROI

i trying to promote other offer I get my offer link from maxbounty and going to make campaign in revcontent but I hade other problem

postbacks, tokens

I tell now lose 2 weeks from my register in volume, LanderBolt, AdPlexity
And losing 200$ in Propellerads without any profit, not have another budget for the next month

Please if any body can help me I will appreciate his effort

Hi, welcome to affilitefix

I have the same problem as you.

I don't understand what tokens and postbacks
So, I’ve been learning and fumbling

This may take time and experience

I suggest you contact the customer. Maybe they can give you some help.

Hi, welcome to affilitefix

I have the same problem as you.

I don't understand what tokens and postbacks
So, I’ve been learning and fumbling

This may take time and experience

I suggest you contact the customer. Maybe they can give you some help.
Hi james

Thank you for your reply and attention

Please tell me which customer you suggest me to contact with him

Thanks

What are you using to track the program?
You can contact the customer

They will tell you
Or please privately trust me. Let me add your skype>
Hi James
I using volume tracker, I contact with customer support, but they didn't need to help me because of I entry plan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mohamed,
I'm sorry you have spent so much time and money. Affiliate marketing is time and money consuming business, but not so much.

You can find RevContent in the traffic source templates on AdsBridge, all tokens are preset. I'm not sure RevContent uses postback. Here is a short information Server to Server (S2S) Conversion Tracking

You need to put your campaign link on the traffic source and your Maxbounty postback in your affiliate network account. We have a ready to use Maxbounty postback

By the way, AdsBridge has visual and html landing page editor and provides support for all users without exception.

You can ping me any time you need help:)

Hi friend
I reading all carful and running the steps one by one, i recording the traffic in my volume account,
I run 3 revcontent campaigns, I recorded 2 Conversion
B043C310-6821-4DD7-B7E4-569AF0ABC79D.jpeg
9BA50197-D82D-4E46-9603-70F3F117993C.jpeg
75D6B46B-4494-4FF3-AE7F-D3FC9B7C2A95.jpeg
32482804-3A39-4B24-994A-3CC77B44AC7E.jpeg
, I see it in my maxbounty account, but I not see it in volume or revcontent ,

I insert my offer click URL who I get from volume in to my (call to action )in my landing page

Also I insert my pixel who I get from revcontent campaign in my volume account in traffic sources, revcontent

I setup my Postback Url and I attached screen shot

Please any advice where is the issue

Lose the #

#RATE#
should be &payout=40
^your actual value

{} ##? ambigious, meaningless
insert here in pseudo code :D
ambiguous

adj.
Open to more than one interpretation.
Dear
I not understand you, I inserted my url in my maxbounty profile to be general for all offers I promoted

sorry I can’t understand your comment

Lose the #

#RATE#
should be &payout=40
^your actual value

{} ##? ambigious, meaningless
insert here in pseudo code :D
ambiguous

adj.
Open to more than one interpretation.

@Graybead Do you even do affiliate marketing with a tracker like he's doing? You're just making him more confused.

He's right to be using tokens (ie. #RATE#) in his postback URL, assuming those are the tokens his affiliate network uses.

@Mohamed Elharty Are you passing the clickID from your tracker your affiliate network in S1? You need to append it to your offer URL in your tracker like this https://offerurl.com?a=123&c456&s1={clickid}

I don't understand why you'd even reply to a thread like this if you don't know what you're talking about.

Yes #token# resolves to something. #RATE# would resolve to something like 40.00. It's a dynamic token so you don't need to hardcode a postback URL for every single offer you run.

Hi @Mohamed Elharty

To see conversions in Voluum:
  • Make sure that you are passing Voluum click ID to MaxBounty. Open the offer settings in Voluum (to do so click Edit offer) and see if "S2={clickid}" is added to the offer url.
  • Change the postback url you add to MaxBounty to ".../postback?cid=#S2#&payout=#RATE#" as per a screenshot from our documentation. If MaxBounty is storing Voluum click id values in S2 parameter, you need to use #S2# token to pass these values back to Voluum.

dvv9h_7y3y9_2019-08-06_13_39_51.png

You need to first see conversions in Voluum to have them passed to Revcontent. Voluum is acting as a middle man here so information about a conversion is passed like this: MaxBounty → Voluum → Revcontent.

The campaign url and click url are most likely set up correctly because you have some visits and conversions tracked.

If you're struggling with understanding how tracking, postbacks, tokens, etc. work, join this Voluum group and post your questions there, I'll explain!

Or tag me in your posts here using @Karolina Voluum

@JamesCrum ping me with your questions as well! I'm happy to help.

Talk to you soon

Last edited:
# ----- # is a placeholder only like {} is used correct?
# is normally used in urls (legacy) and in twitter search
WTF willis?
=40
not =#40#

=O= MACRO :D

MI
Back