The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need you opinion!

DarkStyle

affiliate
Hi, I tried to use PropellerAds for this offer:

Screenshot_3.png

Can you tell me if this is good for this offer? I mean the title, description and the image.
Screenshot_2.png

try it -- looks like a green *sponge bob* to me
depends on the age demographic and intellect level of your market :p
try an A <=> B image test?
my first impression is MY first impression -- test it ;) never overestimate the public's intelligence -- the Facebook tag line :D

TBH, the title subscription is okay. The image, however, is too flashy. I get that the color scheming is to make it appealing. If there is a chance that you can do revamps on the color scheming, you can make it more sophisticated and professional. I suggest using other striking colors instead of light and neon-ish colors. :)

everything is good.
here are my suggestions:
1: please change the first image, it doesn't have a meaning.
2: create 2 or 3 more ad copies.
3: I hope you are using a tracking tool, if you are not then, please track your campaign.

As someone from above quoted it actually seems like a kid based ad campaign. The animations or images surely needs to be changed. Along with that, the content is lengthy and less explanatory. Update that and try looking at changed matrix.

There's a lot of opinions here, but in the end the question is: What is the bottom line? What's the CTR% you got and what's the ROI?

banners
Back