The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need you feedback, launching my blog...

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So guys, I need some feedback and help.

I originally launched my blog on OliverKenyon.com however things changed and I now have a very clear vision.

The name where I launch isn't important, what is, is what you guys all like to see in blogs.

Please help me out by answering 2 questions for me,

1. Name the top 3 blogs you read online and why:

2. Name the main reason you visit online blogs:

Thanks to all who answer.

Blog - Reason
LukePeerfly - Information written by someone I trust. I am not with Peerfly (or on FB) yet but I still learn from Luke.
WebProNews - Information, usually pertaining to Google
Quick Sprout - Awesomely written content/advice, extremely attractive (IMO)

Others, I visit only when looking for specific info, or to see if I would be interested in venturing into new territory.

Every so often, I go check out Jay's LAS site, to see if he's posted. Love his site, too. So easy to understand and implement, if a person chooses to.

So, what it boils down to, I guess: trustworthy information that's easy to understand, presented attractively.

Last edited:
Hmm, top three blogs I read. Tough question, I read lot of blogs on a daily basis because I always need to be informed well. However, I think that top sources are:
-Backlinko- Made by Brian Dean and focus on SEO. I think it's most valuable resource when it comes to Of-site optimization
-BoostBlogTraffic- It's created by Jon Morrow and focus on Content Creation. Inspiring writer and one of the best bloggers on Earth.
-QuickSprout- Created by Neil Patel. What can I say, it's people's first choice when it comes to Traffic Generation. Great style of writing.

The reason I visit these blogs is because I need to stay informed about latest topics and news in the online industry. I also run an online marketing magazine/blog and reading my competitions posts gives me nice ideas and I always find some new technique.

Hope I helped Oliver.

banners
Back