The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need top offers affiliate account please help me.

A few things....

First of all, I deleted your Skype address, so you wouldn't get contact requests from people you don't know and not necessarily from members of this forum. Outsiders can see it, too.

Next, have you already applied to @TopOffers ? If so, have you spoken on the phone to them or gotten a response to your application?

Lastly, do not attempt any means other than applying yourself to get any kind of account. If you try to get it by other means, you'll get banned and they will not pay you anything they owe you because it would be fraud.

I have already tagged @TopOffers above but here it is again. Perhaps the rep can offer some helpful advice.

@azgold just so you know, this person is from that subset of affiliate marketing industry, that buys affiliate network accounts and send fake conversions. He's not asking for suggestions/tips/advice to get TopOffers approval, instead the OP needs a pre-approved account.

If you try to get it by other means
He's doing that already :))

How do I apply to get the account.

I take it from your question that this is your first network application, so here's what you do.

Go to the TopOffers resource page, read the details and if you want to be considered as one of their affiliates, click on the Visit Website button.

After that, fill in whatever details they ask for and submit. They will let you know if they accept your application. If you don't hear from them after a business day or two, call them to show your serious intent.

He's doing that already :))

I know. I'm hoping to show him the light. :D

MI
Back