The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I need the best affiliate program software possible for a loan site

Hello,

I see your question posted about different affiliate programs. I tried to go to your site, but the link is broken. I think the best advice would be to find affiliates that offer things that are related to your site. Since I could not see your site I am not sure what your site looks like. Check the link so people can view it. :)

Software

MikeDammann said:
it's for a loan site, what do you guys recommend?

- Mike

Hi Mike,

Not sure whether you're the affiliate or the merchant. So, not sure about recommending loan industry specific software.

I'm going out on limb here and guessing that you're an affiliate who wants to work with a loan company to produce leads ... yes?

I'd looke at a WordPress blog or Joomla CRM for the software/applications to create your website. If you're not a techie, you'll need help with the install.

With that said, I'd also take a look at your merchant's interface and see whether it would work well with either of those.

Are you driving traffic to their site where the user completes a form or will the form reside on your website? Stuff like that.

Best wishes ... you're jumping into a hard niche market!

Hey Mike,

Great to see you back over here and posting.

I assumed you were helping a friend set up a program.
You ask about software but would they consider a network instead?
Is there a budget or any special requirements?

I want whatever works best, is most user friendly to the affiliates. Whatever works best. Yes, I will consider a network. What would you recommend?

I'd recommend ShareaSale assuming it's a smaller sized company with a small budget.

If it's a bigger company with a bigger budget and especailly if they want some help with recruiting and management then I recommend ShareResults.

MI
Back