The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

i need redirect mobile traffic for CPA offers?

Hi there!

At HilltopAds we have a lot of experience with mobile. And I'm pretty sure that pops can do a great work for your campaigns. But it will not work for you without a landing page. Sending traffic to an offer wouldn't work well, for sure.

Also, what mobile traffic are you looking for? Is it wifi, or carrier traffic? At HilltopAds we have both, and a lot of targetings as well.

How about give us a try? ;)

I have very affordable domain redirect CPV traffic available specific to mobile devices. Keyword or RON campaigns. All verticals and from over 200 countries. Real-time bidding platform similar to AdWords, but not nearly as expensive.

Let me know if you need more information or if you'd like to try it out :)

We've been around since 2008 because our users love our ROI.

Last edited:
Hi there!

At HilltopAds we have a lot of experience with mobile. And I'm pretty sure that pops can do a great work for your campaigns. But it will not work for you without a landing page. Sending traffic to an offer wouldn't work well, for sure.

Also, what mobile traffic are you looking for? Is it wifi, or carrier traffic? At HilltopAds we have both, and a lot of targetings as well.

How about give us a try? ;)

i cant signup hilltopads?

Hi Emli
You can also sign-up at Kimia for mobile traffic with targeting capabilities including carrier, browser, city, language, time of day, etc. We've been focused on mobile traffic for the past 10 years. Check us out if you are still in need.

banners
Back