The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

i need legit sms sender

John aka

hello everyone.i have 1000 phone numbers and i need to send a marketing message to them can you recommand me any legit sms sender please
?

Last edited:
If you cannot prove TCPA for any US mobile phone 'consumer' number you will be denied.
That is what a 'legit' SMS sender will require.
That said; good luck. If they are numbers that you acquired along with opt-in permission to SMS messages this would not be an issue (so long as you have records). Other countries may have other laws on this subject.

If you cannot prove TCPA for any US mobile phone 'consumer' number you will be denied.
That is what a 'legit' SMS sender will require.
That said; good luck. If they are numbers that you acquired along with opt-in permission to SMS messages this would not be an issue (so long as you have records). Other countries may have other laws on this subject.
Thank you graybeard I use sendpulse but when I add link to the message they not send it I have over 1500 numbers I only scrape them from a group Facebook they not optin list so I wonder if exist any service will help me

You answered your own question -- you scraped them without the telephone numbers owners' explicit op-in permission given to you.

banners
Back