The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need help

Advertise!

You need to promote your product properly and as to many sites as you can. You need to target your desired market and inform them of your product's existence and how good it will serve their needs.

Best ways you could promote it is via pay per click (ppc) campaign, paid links, banners - these are all premium ways that would require a budget. If you want to make big earnings, you should also be ready to spend for advertising it.

However, if you have budget constraints, you could opt for article marketing, blogging, forum posting, social bookmarking, etc.

Whatever you choose, always bear in mind that all these efforts will be determined by your conversion - it will all boil down what you offer to your traffic ;)

"I need prospects to sell my product"

When you ask that question are you looking for resellers?

OR are you interested in starting an affiliate program?

OR do you already have an affiliate program set up and you are just looking for more affiliates?

Based on your answer I can give you more info and will probably move this to a better forum.
But 1st I need to get a better idea what you are looking for.

I need to drive more ‘interested’ traffic to my site.

I am an established ‘targeted’ direct contact marketing company. We provide contacts information, phone/bulk mail/email addresses and contact information. We work with our clients to understand and define/refine their target market or segment. We can working using our access to many demographic segmentations and market/buying information with respect to our clients potential clients or customers.

In addition we provide POWERFULL B2B and B2B business contact information to bring revenue to all new heights for our clients.

Now our efforts are to bring more potential clients or our website so that they may contact us regarding our services/products.

I hope that long winded answer helps.

Thank you,

MI
Back