The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need help with affiliate stuff

R

Rhino

Hey everyone,

My target is as everybody else here to get more people attracted to my website:) But i need some help:)

1. When people join my forum, People will recieve a unique Affiliate url. When they use this url and they leave it somewhere else on a different website. When someone else clicks on it, It will count how many people you got attracted the the website.

2. Idea - I thought about it to make deals with other websites to promote my website. When someone clicks on it and that person buys one of our product he will recieve some money as well.

3. Now i need you guys help:) Do you guys know some other tricks to get people to my website? New trends, Programms i could use. And also specific companies that do this (affiliate networks).

Rhino-

A piece of advice; there are 3 ways to get rich quick:

1. Win the lottery
2. Get an inheritance
3. Marry money

The rest of us have to work for it!

Now, about that:

No matter what aspect of business you are working on, keep ONE thing in mind; provide as many people as you can with the best SOLUTION to their most nagging PROBLEM!

When you find that solution to that problem, THEN get your solution in front of as many people, who have that problem, as you can!

You will need to do a little KEYWORD RESEARCH, and make a simple WEBSITE that collects the NAMES, and EMAIL ADDRESSES, from the visitors to your website, in exchange for a FREE GIFT that you will give them, that provides a SOLUTION to a PROBLEM THEY are having!

Then, when a visitor gives you their name, and email address, they are on your MAILING LIST! The first thing you should do when someone signs up to your mailing list is send them an email that contains a link to the FREE GIFT you promised them for giving you their name and email address, using your AUTO RESPONDER!

Then, continue to send your mailing list valuable, helpful, important, FREE INFORMATION, using your auto responder! Now your mailing list has gotten a FREE GIFT that solved a problem for them, and valuable, helpful, important, FREE INFORMATION that has helped them solve even more problems, and all they have given you is their NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS! GOOD DEAL 4 THEM, right? Good! Now they KNOW you, LIKE you, and TRUST YOU!

Now send your mailing list an email containing a link to a PAID product, or service, and see what happens! But, make sure you truely, truely believe that this paid product, or service will considerable HELP the PEOPLE on your MAILING LIST!

Good luck!

Matthew Zinda

banners
Back