The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need help regarding CPC

amazonems

Banned
I have a gpt site and I like to have cpc offers. Can you tell me which network gives lot of cpc offers? I have seen allexclusivemedia has a lot of them. Please inform me.
I want to know another thing. As I am new and building up my site , so please tell me which network approve almost all sites, I am not getting approval in networks. I want to be a publisher. Please note I have a aurora gpt site and I like cpc offers mostly

Most networks will have cpc offers, but im not sure which one just does cpc offers. why would you want only cpc offers? the ROI is pretty low. I would have a mix of some good incentive CPL and CPC offers if that is where you are going with it

Also, as far as networks not working with you..i would suggest sending letters to the account managers. I would be happy to look at your application since we work mostly with incentive based campaigns. we have a decent mix of 5-10% CPC 60% Incent 35% CPS and non-incent

have you taken a look at bevomedia?

What the Bevo Ad Exchange Offers To Affiliates:

1 – Guaranteed CPC’s - Get TOP dollar for your traffic! Many successful affiliates know how to drive huge amounts of leads to their specialized verticals, however they always have the hassle of finding and replacing traditional affiliate offers. The Bevo Ad Exchange allows affiliates to set up their campaigns as normal, inserting a Bevo code into their tracking, and if an advertiser bids higher than your default affiliate offer is converting, you get paid, per click, as simple as that.

2 – Fully integrated into the Bevo Tracking Platform - Affiliates can use Bevo Media as they normally would, and can choose to opt-in their campaign into the Affiliate Exchange with a single click of the mouse. Affiliates have the option to add their own 3rd party tracking platform to Bevo if preferred.

3 – Automatic Remarketing Option Integrated into Tracking - Affiliates have the option to opt-in to automatically insert a remarketing code for every campaign they create without ANY additional work. Users can then use the Bevo Ad Exchange to remarket to their remarketing lists for each campaign!

4 – The affiliate has complete control - Every affiliate has their own method of driving traffic, which sometimes creates their own unique scenario in regards to transparency. The Bevo Ad Exchange has given the affiliate complete control of their traffic, giving options to automatically or manually approve bids/URLs as they come in, provide minimum CPC’s, and even the option to require a commitment period for each advertiser!

The Official Blog of Ryan Bukevicz and BeVo Media. Internet Marketing Strategy and Internet Marketing Tips » Blog Archive » The Bevo Ad Exchange Announcement – Real Time Bidding Exchange For Affiliate Traffic – Now in Open Beta for Affili

banners
Back