The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I NEED HELP IN PROMOTING MY AFFILIATE SITE

david vanlin

affiliate
Hello guys i just build my affiliate website(amazinshop.me). i have lot of affiliate product on the site but i can seems to get buyings and traffic to the site. i need help
thanks

1 . have you get indexed by major search engines ?

2.how's your keyword building etc...

3.what kind of website platform you use ? shopify or wordpress, i think internet have more info about search engines optimization.. you should heading that way as start.

a lots of to say ..

i'm a newbie too , tons of info to absorb..

Don´t get me wrong i don´t pretent do be mean, but I have to be honest:
your site is too hard to read, the logo and some of the images are missing, the about us section is about your theme, your contact email is "contact@example.com" and your facebook page is envato. You can´t expect to do that and suddenly visitors start to puring in and make purchases. Try to make it look like a real site and use social media to reach more people. Another tip, read about SEO. I´m not an expert on that topic but i would change the URL format and make a blog about some prodcts after using the google "keyword planner" to find some non competitive keywords

Write better content, more images, more optimized content for SEO, more backlinks, adwords if you have a few bucks to invest, social media. I apply all these recipes for our own website.

Last edited:
Honestly, your site does not appear to be ready for ecommerce. Hard to read, no real incentive to click on anything, and your "About Us" and "Contact Us" sections are totally messed up. You still have "example.com" as a contact domain.

In this day and age, you can't compete with Amazon and other e-tailers simply by reposting their same material and hoping people will do business with you. You need to have some "lifestyle" content around using the products, or provide some hands-on evaluations of products along with the sales links.

Hope this helps.

- Mike

I have my affiliate website which provide coupons and deals on drillthedeal. com .i am doing guest blogging and using social.media to share post about products and deals which drive traffic to my website

Your written content isn't actually that bad - the Samsung S8 review for example is actually decent and balanced.

However, as pointed out already - your layout is an absolute mess. This was pointed out to you over a month ago and even the basic mistakes like your contact addresses and the "about me" section still haven't been changed.

If you're serious about making this site succeed (and the above point leads me to question that) you should seriously look at employing the help of a site designer as your very first task; only then should you be looking at how to progress your SEO and your marketing etc.

banners
Back