The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need best $100 paid traffic ideas

Push advertising networks , advertising in Google AdWords
But there’s no guarantee you’ll make a profit, not just spend money

Well you can try push ads ,native ads etc .The thing its you cannot expect to be succesful with just $100 as you need to test lot etc .I advise you to work hard with free traffic and the money you earn to invest in paid traffic ,because paid traffic its not easy also and it takes time ,investment until you succed

There is no free traffic
unless your time is valued at zero
but if you learn SEO
you can drive massive traffic
and only costs your time
time is money
because you have bills to pay
free traffic is when you do nothing
to get the traffic
this is not SEO

• FYI, free traffic is not exclusive the Google SEO.
  • But most traffic is not free.
  • Even when some media content you make goes viral (if it ever does) it is a result of your work product.
    Some people have better luck and usually are better at seizing opportunity (timing).
  • You either earn 'fame and fortune' by working traffic (Search|Social|Others) siphoning a source; or,
    you pay for the traffic: buying network (or media buying direct brand advertising) ads.
  • Even buying ads is a lot of work --and a lot of money.

I just opened a new ad account yesterday to replace one that was not performing that well. Another $100 to spend testing.

Finding good offers/sponsors and good ads is 10% ad cost and 9 times that in my time cost --so that $100 costs me $900 in keeping the lights on easily (time wise).

I am still looking for a combination that will work on paid ad conversion. By work I mean there will be a profitable ROMI (return on marketing investment) as well as ROS (return on ad spend) long term not a flash in the pan and do it all over again --time is limited and expenses continue --regardless.
I made $100 by content locking
OK, that is excellent really because you have something to work with that converts.
  • Now the problem is: what data do you have to crunch and evaluate to start your ad strategy?
  • The alternative is any source of you other data like: trackers, server logs.
    Google-analytics sucks because the data is anonymized but you can glean some GEO
    and ISP/Carrier data from G-A.
  • How many conversions or sales did you make?
  • Do you have a list of the users' IP addresses that you can start to target the best GEOs?
Every ad network says: I am the guy!! --and most of them I have found --are not.

Your results may differ because I am working with higher priced items for narrower segment markets (without getting into detail)
Like: Drilling for oil or mining exploration --High risk --big payoff.

MI
Back