The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I Need Amazon Affiliate Marketers

Are there Affiliate marketers here willing to sell ebooks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jerry Efobi

affiliate
I'm Jerry Efobi, a Novelist. I have a ebook on Amazon (Coven in the Ceiling). It's a Thriller/Mystery story. It would also appeal to Paranormal, Gothic readers. I need Affiliate marketers that would market the product through Amazon Associate.
I've searched here for days, no real response yet. My facebook is 'Author Jerry Efobi'.
Or mail me 'my own networks -at- gmail -dot- com'

Have you tried promoting your book yourself?

For example, on your blog or in a relevant forum signature?
VampireFreaks.com - Gothic Industrial Culture
(PR4) (Goth/Industrial audience)

Do you have a sales website set up that has your Amazon sales link?

I know from experience that an enormous number of authors use Twitter to promote their books. Do you have your account set up?

Just a few things off the top of my head, not sure if they're helpful to you or not.

We do have a number of members who run Amazon sites but I don't know if any of them are into book sales.

Thanks, Azgold. I have a website and Facebook page. My point is that I need professional marketers that'll market the product while I focus on writing more.
I have two free books already in my website as part of the marketing strategy. But I'm a writer not an affiliate marketer.
I need marketers BADLY

Thanks, Azgold. I have a website and Facebook page. My point is that I need professional marketers that'll market the product while I focus on writing more.
I have two free books already in my website as part of the marketing strategy. But I'm a writer not an affiliate marketer.
I need marketers BADLY

Gotcha, I understand now.

I would suggest that you start a thread in the Business Centre, with a Looking For prefix. Something like, [Looking For] Amazon Affiliate Marketers to Promote Books.

Those threads typically work better for this type of thing. Good luck with it, by the way. :)

I would suggest that you start a thread in the Business Centre, with a Looking For prefix. Something like, [Looking For] Amazon Affiliate Marketers to Promote Books.:)

Be cautious how you word this in the Business Centre. Only approved vendors are allowed to recruit affiliates there. I recommend using the term "Seeking Experienced Amazon Marketer(s) For My eBooks", or something like that. Just don't use the word affiliates please. It makes it look like a recruitment.

MI
Back