The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need advise please

Hello!

So iv been on here for a while now and i know the methods to make money 90% of them require money to start of with however there are some methods that you can start with $0.00. For me im a broke student and look to just make a little bit of money. I have tried the whole Instagram thing and it didn't work.. any advise on niches, methods or anything to help me get started.

Hello!

So iv been on here for a while now and i know the methods to make money 90% of them require money to start of with however there are some methods that you can start with $0.00. For me im a broke student and look to just make a little bit of money. I have tried the whole Instagram thing and it didn't work.. any advise on niches, methods or anything to help me get started.
You can try to promote content on free traffic, using platforms like social media, blogs and forums, but this normally has low payout, so you should consider this dude. You know you could try to join a platform where you can try to work online, such as upwork, and try to gather some money, and go for paid mobile ads, and try to make it!! Hope this could be useful for you Joshhazzord!!

get a job then come back in a bit after youve saved.
Hello!

You can join affiliate networks like Shareasale, Shaelink and pick a good offer according to a niche which you are expert in promoting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely suggest getting a part time job to pay the bills and save some cash while you build your side hustle. Freelancing is also another great way to go.

What marketable skills do you have? I.e. writing, design, coding etc..

MI
Back