The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need a mentor

Sayedur

affiliate
Hi everyone
I am new to this forum and I have been struggling with CPA for 6 months now. I want to ask if anyone recomend me a good CPA mentor or coaching course.
I have all the tools needed, I need help with researching for offers, tracking & scaling, I'm using CPVLab so I want some one who knows CPVLab very well. People have been telling me to figure it out by myself but surely there are honest mentors out the who will just guide me through.

hay @Sayedur

i am using cpvlab too it's easy like any other tracking Software ,

i can't teach you all features in one Post .
all what i can recommend is testing lot of offers /landing pages , and check purelander.com you will get good quality landers from there .
and keep track every thing you do ,
any ways testing that's all what CPA is about

Hi everyone
I am new to this forum and I have been struggling with CPA for 6 months now. I want to ask if anyone recomend me a good CPA mentor or coaching course.
I have all the tools needed, I need help with researching for offers, tracking & scaling, I'm using CPVLab so I want some one who knows CPVLab very well. People have been telling me to figure it out by myself but surely there are honest mentors out the who will just guide me through.

Hey, if you want you can send me a pm, maybe we can work togehter

There are several mentors out there that can help you but you gotta find one that suits you personally. I can advice you several internet marketing mentors but when it comes to CPA I feel like once you learn the basics, it is all about testing, optimizing and scaling.

There is really no secret formula to it. One thing that is very important to understand is that when you are testing, you need to keep in mind that you are simply doing tests. I know that sounds redundant but by this I mean. Allocate a budget for testing as if you were not going to get that money back. Think of it as an investment. Most campaigns will fail. That is just the way that it is, and it is that way for everyone. But a few campaigns will succeed, and if you optimize and scale when they do, you will start making profits.

Since you have already been doing this for a while I am implying that you already know how to track properly. Marketing is all about tracking and without it, your budget is going to waste.

Hope this helps.

JC

Can't add much here, as JC Munoz worded it perfectly. Testing and tracking is key. It takes time and patience, but once you get it figured out, you'll be set. Good luck! :)

This is the issue I am having, I don't know how to track properly. I need help with tracking, then how to scale up using data, most marketers out there just charge you money to show you how to start a campaign but don't really show the important part which is tracking

banners
Back