The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review I made $3880 with Uploadsmith !!!

Noah Wills

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I am here to share my experience with a file hosting site Uploadsmith .

Four months ago I came to know about this site and thought that it wont be able to help me but I signed up on my friend's advice and that was the most profitable decision that I made that day.

I was just flabbergasted to see my first week earning on this site and then the graph never came down.
They are the best FILE HOSTING SITE till date .I have bought there premium account and the experience is just seamless.My earning are increasing day by day and Also the user experience is seamless.

Here is the payment proof of last two months (March-May)
Payment proof :
Screenshot1
Screenshot2

If you have a blog then you can use their affiliate program to earn.

So if you have a blog or website with traffic then I would advice you to give them a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the earnings, Noah but I'm a little confused. Are you saying that you're a hosting customer and one of their affiliates, as well?

What type of files are you locking?
People are paying for the file or for access to that server? so, how much per month?

Hello everyone,
I am here to share my experience with a file hosting site Uploadsmith .

Four months ago I came to know about this site and thought that it wont be able to help me but I signed up on my friend's advice and that was the most profitable decision that I made that day.

I was just flabbergasted to see my first week earning on this site and then the graph never came down.
They are the best FILE HOSTING SITE till date .I have bought there premium account and the experience is just seamless.My earning are increasing day by day and Also the user experience is seamless.

Here is the payment proof of last two months (March-May)
Payment proof :
Screenshot1
Screenshot2

If you have a blog then you can use their affiliate program to earn.

So if you have a blog or website with traffic then I would advice you to give them a shot.
This seems really good man, make it higher, congratulations.

banners
Back