The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I made 2$ in one hour today by doing nothing

Hossam-01

affiliate
I didn't believe myself, today i was looking for websites who i can make money from, i found the MAGIC website who i made 2$ from doing nothing,

Its a social website you can just register then post topics - get paid by each topic you post.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bubblews is not as easy as it sounds. To withdraw money from the site you need to reach the minimum requirement, which is like ......25 or 50 dollars, I forgot. And then you really need good articles to get people to like and comment and your topics. And then there's some rumours that not everyone receive their money even after they reach the requirements. But it is worth a shot though. It's also a great place to meet new people and read some really interesting articles.

Bubblews is not as easy as it sounds. To withdraw money from the site you need to reach the minimum requirement, which is like ......25 or 50 dollars, I forgot. And then you really need good articles to get people to like and comment and your topics. And then there's some rumours that not everyone receive their money even after they reach the requirements. But it is worth a shot though. It's also a great place to meet new people and read some really interesting articles.

Yup. All this is true. From my friends who have been with Bubblews, life is difficult out there. Though a few also claim that they were never paid (I have my doubts on this as otherwise they would not be publishing on that site). Your articles need to be unique, written in better style and also, you need to interact a lot out there. Commenting, responding and everything.

Oh, I know about Bubblews. It was definitely a good site to earn money from back when it was at its peak. Unfortunately now, it has gone downhill. So I would be wary of joining it and spending a lot of my time on it. For instance, it was reported that a lot of its users did not get their last paycheque from them. Yup, last paycheque meaning that the site is really gone now. I've read that it has suddenly closed the site without even warning its members.

This thread must be locked now because bubblews shut down many months ago. During the heyday of Bubblews I was earning around $20 every day by publishing 10 posts in a day and spending at least 3 hours interacting on the site.

Can anyone explain me what is Meshbean Perhasps @MeshBean can

This thread must be locked now because bubblews shut down many months ago. During the heyday of Bubblews I was earning around $20 every day by publishing 10 posts in a day and spending at least 3 hours interacting on the site.

Can anyone explain me what is Meshbean Perhasps @MeshBean can

Hi @Vinaya.Ghimire ,

MeshBean is of the products of the YesUp Media.YesUp Media was founded in 1999, offers a broad spectrum of services from online to offline marketing, as well as web and mobile development services.
MeshBean is a mobile app where you can download apps free and get coins. You can discover tons of free new and useful apps, and get rewarded with free gift cards and cash for doing so. Our app allows you to download our partner apps, install them, earn Mobi Coins, and redeem them for Google Play Credits, iTunes Gift Cards, Prepaid Credit Cards, Amazon Gift Cards.

Here is the link: Play New Games, Make Money Online

Please let me know if you need more information.
Thanks,

I've seen pages like this before and have done them myself. Its sad how fast those types crash and close, usually just before i hit my pay out. I like to play apps that I downloaded from the play store and rack up points for gift cards. I seem to have better luck with those.

I've seen pages like this before and have done them myself. Its sad how fast those types crash and close, usually just before i hit my pay out. I like to play apps that I downloaded from the play store and rack up points for gift cards. I seem to have better luck with those.
Hi,
If you are interested in downloading apps and get rewards, you can USE MeshBean. It is FREE , you can download apps from Google Play and collect coins then exchange them with Gift Cards or Paypal Money.
Let me know if you need more information.

MI
Back