The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I?m looking for feedback on my Travel Incentives?

rchimo2002

My name is Rudy Chimo I am marketing an Affiliate Program for one of the Top Incentive Premium companies in the USA. Our client base is Fortune 500 clients for the past 16 years and up to about 2 years ago we allowed other companies to buy from us. To make a long story short I have had an Affiliate Program built for this so we can have a strong online presence as well. We pre-launched in January and I have been heavily marketing this online since March. My traffic is way up I have people book marking my page and staying on my site from 3 to 5 minutes. I have a fair amount of new Affiliates signup every week. Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can increase my traffic and impressions to help get more Quality Affiliates to sign up and to increase my sales?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rudy,

Welcome to 5 star. I can't apologize enough for not welcoming you sooner or replying. Somehow I missed this post.

I am hoping some affiliates will give you feedback from their perspective about your offer. That would help you the most!

Thank you!

I appreciate your response and hopefully soon I will have others. Just trying to build something strong to make sure I am on the right track.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back