The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I just quickly wanted to introduce myself and say Hi !!

Rauwig

affiliate
What do I do ?
1. I run a web design business specialized in industrial compagnies
2. I am a "product launch" strategist
What’s that ?
I teach french (and other) entrepreneurs how to properly recruit an army of affiliates to promote their next product launch.

My intent is to arm my clients with a helpful contextual perspective along with actionable affiliate - getting tactics so their next launch stands out and thrives in today’s highly crowded sea of product launches.

Fortunately outperforming their peers is simple, as most product launchers do very little in the way of effective affiliate recruitment.
Indeed, many pursue the wildly ineffective Hope and Wish strategy of blasting highly spammy mass JV announcements and praying it will magically rally affiliates.
1f603.png
:D

This strategy make the product launcher looks like a desperate, amateur hack and inevitably lead to failure.

If you have any questions whatsoever about product launch and /or web design, I would be happy to help as well and answer them wherever I can.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Rauwig !

You have some great skills and experience, that's for sure. Are you hoping to promote your company to our members? I ask because that requires that you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section before you can do that. Just let us know and we'll let you know how to go about it. It's free, fast and easy. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back