The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I introduce myself

Hi, Agostino and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm Agostino affiliate marketer & owner of affiliate network since 2010.

If you like, you can apply to become a vendor in our Resources section. Only approved vendors are allowed to promote, recruit or solicit in our forums. You would be able to scout for affiliates from our membership (within guidelines). ;)

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements and affiliate terms in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 107,000+ members. And potential networking connections! :)

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi Guys,
I'm Agostino affiliate marketer & owner of affiliate network since 2010. I'm in the industry from 10 years when facebook organic traffic was very good :( :( (good times)
I'm here to do some networking and know some other affiliates to improve each other
Thanks
Hello! Welcome aboard :)
You have lots of experience and I hope that you'll share it with members here!

If you are interested in some traffic tracking matters — please, reach me out :)

Good luck!

MI
Back