The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything I Finally Started Working Full-Time Online

dovahkiin

affiliate
Hello everyone, I finally started earning full-time online after I dropped out of college. It took me 8 months to achieve this goal. I will tell you how I started in internet marketing.

Year 2013-14 - I was in 9th standard and I was a hardcore gamer. I spent all time playing games even though my laptop was not capable to run them. I played 5-6 hours Skyrim daily at 15-20 FPS :p. It was very frustrating. Then I came across an ad claiming that I could make $5-10 daily. It was an PTC (scam :mad:) site. I worked there and didn't get any payout :(. Then I lost all hope for earning money on internet.

Year 2015 - I did a bit of research and came to know that the only way to earn online is to create a blog and put ads on it :eek:. I created blog on blogger and I put popads and banner ads on it. But my blog didn't get enough traffic. Then I started promoting my blog on Facebook groups, Google+ Communities and reddit but my accounts got banned and I didn't get any traffic :(. Again I lost all hope and continued studying.

Year 2016
- This year, I made my goal to earn full time online :). I started researching and came across CPA marketing. Then I applied to MaxBounty and Peerfly but got rejected 2-3 times because I didn't knew much about it and I can't speak english well :(. Then I applied to cpagrip and awm. I got approved and I started promoting cpa offers as I was watching many youtube videos about it. I earned very less commissions. I wasn't even able to make payout. But this year, something good happened. I got a puppy. I took a break from internet marketing. As i was raising this pup, I realized that he won't sustain long enough because he needs non-veg food and all of my family is vegetarian. Also I couldn't afford high quality dog food. Then I made promise to him(my dog) that I will give him a high quality lifestyle. Then I started working again.

Year 2017 - I started shopify store and again applied to MaxBounty. My father gave me some money to invest in ads. MaxBounty approved my application. I was very happy :). But to do Shopify, I needed a company and GST number and all that things. I stopped my store and focused on CPA. Then I started promoting CPA offers using search ads(bing & google), display ads(gdn) and native ads. I started learning all this stuff. Then I got my first payout. I bought my dog high quality dog food. And I started working full time. I dropped out of college. I learned about bing ads and googlle ads. I didn't take any course other than youtube videos. I have started earning about $300-350 daily (that's the monthly salary for engineers in india :confused:). I am solely dependent on paid advertising. I am not good at SEO and content creation but I am going to learn this from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats nice ,you can give us more ideas on how you did it .Of course not your strategy ,but what you use to succed .Thanks

Hey @dovahkiin !
that was a fun to read capture.
The way you didn't gave up and your cause, that is great.

I will love to hear what is your steps to success and getting to that amount of earnings.

I mean from zero to that point that you can get paid:
Where did you study all?

Thanks and keep it up!

That was a really nice read. Not a common reason to start earning money for sure .
I saw you're willing to help newbies out here. I'm quite new , got brainstormed with to much information about Affiliate Marketing but I'm not sure where to start.

I own 4 dogs btw. :D

Hi, please pm me. I'm from India. I saw your thread and I wanted to contact you. I joined this forum to contact you. Idk why, I can't send you any pm. Please pm me. Thanks.

Awesome story, I'm hoping to write a similar story of my own ;) For now just taking in as much information as possible before I even apply for any networks. I want to do it right the first time. :D

Keep it up.

Awesome story, I'm hoping to write a similar story of my own ;) For now just taking in as much information as possible before I even apply for any networks. I want to do it right the first time. :D

Keep it up.
It's kinda hard to get conversion the first time you are running the ad. You will have to run an ad, find your mistakes tweak it and make it profitable.

The OP was caught on BHW promoting his CPA offers in exchange of help. One member said that OP never replied to him once he completed the offer.

The OP was caught on BHW promoting his CPA offers in exchange of help. One member said that OP never replied to him once he completed the offer.
the member asked me to spoonfeed him by providing him landing pages, emails and my funnel link. I didn't force him to use my affiliate link but if he wants my landings and emails, i think it is fair to sign up under my affiliate link to cpa network.
And I mentioned that I use paid traffic and won't help with free traffic. I suggested him bing ads. How can i earn commission from bing ads?

the member asked me to spoonfeed him by providing him landing pages, emails and my funnel link. I didn't force him to use my affiliate link but if he wants my landings and emails, i think it is fair to sign up under my affiliate link to cpa network.
And I mentioned that I use paid traffic and won't help with free traffic. I suggested him bing ads. How can i earn commission from bing ads?
You are allowed to share affiliate link over here.

Also congrats for your hard work and that spirit of "don't stop trying it".

You are allowed to share affiliate link over here.

Also congrats for your hard work and that spirit of "don't stop trying it".
thanks for your support. I learned everything from this forum. Bing ads & gdn. I will write a step by step guide of how i did it without any affiliate links.

banners
Back