The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I don't understand what niche to choose. Please any suggestion?

Sayantan Mondal

affiliate
I'm in this mental chaos where I don't understand what niche to choose for my website. I was thinking about PC and gaming stuffs but since I'm living in India, most of the people prefer offline markets to buy these stuffs. So I don't understand what niche to choose.

And another question.. shall I put .com or .in

I think that if you have a website I don't think it should be limited to one GEO... that's the point of having an online website.. if Gaming is you fealed of expertise than I think you should to be focus on your passion but for a different GEO

I think that if you have a website I don't think it should be limited to one GEO... that's the point of having an online website.. if Gaming is you fealed of expertise than I think you should to be focus on your passion but for a different GEO

Any suggestions please? That would be very helpful

If you do not have much experience with CPA marketing, it is usually wiser to stay out of Tier 1 Geos (US CA UK) as they are highly competitive. However since you are trying to build a niche, if you can crack the code then you can do really well.

Best niche to start with is one you know now or one you can learn fast and understand.
You have to understand the market mentality of a GEO.

Best example is when GM tried to sell the Chevrolet Nova in Mexico
no va means no go or doesn't run in Spanish
LMAO Great name for an automobile brand!

MI
Back