The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I couldn't monetize a FB video with 3k views per day :(

Vhill

affiliate
Hi,

Frankly I am very disappointed :(, I have not been able to monetize video with more than 30 k views, 3 k per day, the video is about ¨how to soothe a fussy baby¨, I experimented with differents CTA and I have not received a single click, video has more than 260 comments, 270 shares, 386 likes, UK traffic , US, CA, look for an offer in diapers (US) in maxbounty, I have my own LP. Can not generate clicks on my LINK, please help!

Good Vibes :)

Truly that must disappoint you. The view are just too many to be left that way. I just want to know if you have been running any offers to do with FB or you just posted the video to get to know how the things are, that is for experimental purposes. You need to find a network that you can work with so that you can make good use of the clicks, views and traffic generated from the video.

Truly that must disappoint you. The view are just too many to be left that way. I just want to know if you have been running any offers to do with FB or you just posted the video to get to know how the things are, that is for experimental purposes. You need to find a network that you can work with so that you can make good use of the clicks, views and traffic generated from the video.
My first try :( , thanks, well this is data...

More than 30,000 views and 0 clicks? Is your CTA prominent? Does the video create a curiosity of any kind and direct viewers to the website, or does it answer all the questions, so they have no reason to go further?

Just questions that occurred to me as I read about your issue.

More than 30,000 views and 0 clicks? Is your CTA prominent? Does the video create a curiosity of any kind and direct viewers to the website, or does it answer all the questions, so they have no reason to go further?

Just questions that occurred to me as I read about your issue.
I tried many CTA (reverse engineer from famous page), you're right the video dont create curiosity and answer all question :(

Yes, indeed video content has very low CTR as well as GIF. My suggestion: Make a video and upload it to youtube with SEO optimize then share your video on your FB page and boost the post. By this way you'll get natural views via Facebook with very low cost and YouTube found your video useful then you'll get a click from YouTube.

MI
Back