The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I built an email list of almost 300 subscribers, now what?

Tyree

Hey gang, long time I know. But i've been doing buying solo ads and doing solo ad arbitrage. I currently have an email list on aweber close to 300 subscribers. I want to set up an auto responder using maxbounty cpa offers. What are some recommendations and good advice you recommend in 2021 moving forward?

My list is in MMO niche and growing every day, also any other good networks for this

Hey @Tyree
Can you tell us more about solo ads arbitrage? I'm very curious about it. Thanks!
Hey Chervenkov yea sure, surprise no responses yet to original question.

But arbitrage is simply finding a seller at lower price then finding a buyer at higher price. Grab tracking link from buyer add to your rotator then send your tracking to the seller to send the clicks.

when the run is done you inform the buyer and provide good customer service to help your buyer however else they may need help. Then repeat with next buyer

Have you sent out any emails to your list other than solo ads? If so what sort of response didi you get.
In my experience, if you're building a list using solo ads, they're normally only any good for selling solo ads.
The MMO niche is difficult to make good roi unless you have a unique angle or can position yourself as someone with 10 years of experience and a network of well know friends in the niche.
I think gaining trust and engagement from a list built using solo ads will be tricky

The type of optin pages are similar to cpa offers though. No response yet
It's pretty simple, ask your affiliate manager what sort of offers are converting well in the mmo and biz op vertical. He will recommend you offers which you can send out to your email list. Hard to tell you what to promote considering we don't know if they will buy, deposit or give valuable info away. My advice would be test to your hearts desire.
Join more than just Maxbounty, try lots of others. Some newbie ones would be Zeydoo, Mylead. They accept anyone but their payouts are not as competitive.

Last edited:
The type of optin pages are similar to cpa offers though. No response yet
To have any sort of success you need to know more about your list. What tier are they? you might make some money with email cpa submits with tier 3, but you'll struggle to sell to them. You might sell low ticket to tier 1, but would you buy from a cold email? I certainly wouldn't. Also, keep in mind a lot of people on those types of lists are looking for freebies. Have you researched open rates in your niche, moreover conversion rates?
You could try and send out a few quality emails that give value and help your subscribers achieve something useful to them. Segment the ones that actually click through and try to build a relationship with those subscribers.

What are some recommendations and good advice you recommend in 2021 moving forward?

When addressing the MMO market, you really need to have some authority built up. If you do not have your own, you need to borrow it by building a team. Something like: You / An Affiliate Network / A Tracker / and Intelligence Platform. Make some deals to market it as a team and get affiliate commissions along the way from each of them. This way you are borrowing from their credentials until such time as you have your own developed.

Teamwork always pays off when done correctly!

To have any sort of success you need to know more about your list. What tier are they? you might make some money with email cpa submits with tier 3, but you'll struggle to sell to them. You might sell low ticket to tier 1, but would you buy from a cold email? I certainly wouldn't. Also, keep in mind a lot of people on those types of lists are looking for freebies. Have you researched open rates in your niche, moreover conversion rates?
You could try and send out a few quality emails that give value and help your subscribers achieve something useful to them. Segment the ones that actually click through and try to build a relationship with those subscribers.
No not yet I’m wondering where to start researching more on open rates and conversions for my niche. 90% tier 1 is my list so far

Earlier you said gaining trust and engagement from a list built using solo ads will be tricky
When addressing the MMO market, you really need to have some authority built up. If you do not have your own, you need to borrow it by building a team. Something like: You / An Affiliate Network / A Tracker / and Intelligence Platform. Make some deals to market it as a team and get affiliate commissions along the way from each of them. This way you are borrowing from their credentials until such time as you have your own developed.

Teamwork always pays off when done correctly!
Any valid training on this subject? Intelligence Platform, you mean like adplexity?

Is there a major difference in cpa email marketing vs info product email marketing like warriorplus, jvzoo?

The best first step is to launch a welcome series greeting new subscribers.

• Welcome Emails. A welcome email is one of the most popular triggered campaigns. A triggered campaign is an email that is automatically sent after a certain user's action. As a rule, welcome emails are triggered by registration or subscription confirmation. You can opt for one email or launch a series of automated messages.
  • Proper Introduction. A welcome email reminds the first date: you need to present yourself in the most appealing way and establish a solid base for further communication. To reach this goal, introduce not only your products but also your team members, for example, a support crew - this will make your brand look friendlier and more human.
  • Smart Workflows. One of the most widespread email marketing mistakes to avoid at the first stage is to scare off the subscribers with too often sends. With the help of your ESP system, you can set up smart workflows to avoid unwilled persistence. For example, your welcome series consists of five automated emails. Set up the workflow in such a way that the users who haven’t opened the first two emails won’t receive the next campaigns. By doing so, you will both save money on sending unnecessary emails and keep your subscribers.

Regardless of what you send, a promo email or a triggered campaign, there are basic email marketing guidelines you need to stick to in order to succeed.

• Available Unsubscribe Option
Each email should contain an unsubscribe option. In its absence, users will have to report spam to stop receiving emails, which damages the sender's reputation a lot.

• Text/Image Ratio
Your email must contain text. A textless email will be blocked by most email agents. And if the image display is off, the recipient will see a blank email. On smartphones, such emails are also displayed incorrectly.

Your email must contain at least one image. As practice shows, images generate more clicks than a text link. In your emails, stick to the following ratio: 60% of text vs. 40% of visuals.

• Plain Text or HTML
Our research suggests that in most cases HTML works more efficiently. Plain text is useful when you need maximum personalization: for reactivation campaigns, surveys, etc.

• Clear Sender's Name
The sender's name is the first thing the recipient pays attention to. Therefore, it needs to be recognizable. There are four good options to include in the sender’s name:
  • Company name;
  • Recognizable CEO name;
  • Employee name and position;
  • Branded mailing name.

• Relevant Subject Line
The subject line should attract attention but not mislead. A sensational line can make people open the email, but if it doesn’t correlate with the content inside, the subscriber may feel deceived and even willing to unsubscribe.

• Engagement
Dozens of call-to-action buttons included in an email won’t improve its click-through rate; rather the opposite.

Email marketing is designed to build a long-term relationship without hustle and over persistence. To turn a subscriber into a loyal customer, first offer them something of value and interest,
original and useful content to begin with.

Of course, you can't do without buttons - but try to keep balance and be more user-friendly.

P.S. Make sure your email is displayed correctly in different browsers and on mobile devices. Check the text for mistakes. Examine product cards and make sure they contain the correct information - product description, pricing, links, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should send a Welcome letter to your audience, give them some useful information and tips, then you can promote something. Try to find more affiliate programs on OfferVault.

Now start sending your newsletter with the help of the email marketing tool. Send the first welcome e-mail and prepare topics for future e-mails. Think about what you can convey and what value to give to your audience :)

banners
Back