The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am searching for dating affiliate program

Have you approached any dating focused network so far?
That can be a good start to shape your own affiliate program afterwards.
Your experience with several networks will be replying to all your questions.

Very few are contacted me.

There are houndreds of dating affiliates, so thats why they are earning money. In website Awin affiliates, there are only 6 dating pages (Sector -> Telco's & Services -> Dating): Parship, eDarling, lablue, InterFriendship, Dating, etc. Total 51 datings for only Awin. I skip it when it's under 30% of commison rate. But here, example: PPL=4€, 50 Leads, 52€ for 12 months, 3€ for email register, Up to €200 initiale PPS, etc, etc, etc, it is too complicated for me.

By the way, I will start with Ad Network. Can I have only image (ex. JuicyAds.com), and not text and image (ex. EroAdvertising.com)? Any more of JuicyAds?

You can try contacting these sites regarding dating affiliate programs: Cupid Media, People Media, Match.com, Eharmony, EliteSingles

Dating affiliate program is also available in indoleads.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Hello,
we Partnersoft are looking for serious affiliates working in the online dating industry. We offer good conditions with 40% lifetime revenue share paid regularly.
Besides normal affiliation, we also offer white label affiliate systems for the more advanced affiliates, with custom made unique websites. For novice affiliates, we offer training and support.

banners
Back