The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am Noob and Have $150 to invest - Need Suggestions

vaby42

Hello guys,
I am vivek bandebuche from India.

I am learning CPA marketing from last few months and tried social media promotions and SEO to get success in CPA. But the truth is I dodnt made any $$.

I have approved accounts at adworkmedia.com , adscendmedia.com , cpalead.com

I manage to get $150 for CPA marketing. I know its very low budget for advertising but I am student and dont have any income source. So can you guys please help me for choosing advertising network and offers?

If anyone who can share case study it would be awesome.

Thanks in advance
vivek

$150 will just BURN bro.. Well, it is based on my experience..
Just save it for later use to get a hosting and a domain.

Research more on Free traffic and build up if you are a student (like me) and don't have a job (like me).

I suggest to focus on 1 method you are comfortable with and scale up. :)

Good luck!

I already have domain and hosting ..... And dont have time to spend for free traffic as i am student ..... thats why i need to give it a try
$150 will just BURN bro.. Well, it is based on my experience..
Just save it for later use to get a hosting and a domain.

Research more on Free traffic and build up if you are a student (like me) and don't have a job (like me).

I suggest to focus on 1 method you are comfortable with and scale up. :)

Good luck!

Yes in the beginning you will loose money more then profit, Id test out with search traffic and maybe bid on some low keywords to get the experience and try a few different niches to see which works best for you. Good Luck :)

Read all of the advice above.

It's all to easy to burn through money quickly when you first launch a campaign, what with all the testing involved. If you can find an instant 100%+ off the bat (or any profit in most cases) then you're doing well.

POF would be the way to go but if you've never used it then I honestly don't think it's going to be worth your time.

Now we're not here to discourage, if you have everything setup and you want to give it a go, DO IT.

Otherwise, look at building a solid and stable source of income through less expensive methods.

Have you had a look at the Newbie 411 guide?

Personally i'd invest $97 in http://cpafix.com/thedojo/ and then concentrate on reading as much as you can to understand this game and learn free traffic. $150 won't get you far on paid traffic, learn how to make money first then move onto paid.

Hi Vivek,
I am a newbie too but I really think you should try the free traffic methods first. For networks, I think Peefly is great tho i Just joined them. Anyway good luck!

i use adworkmedia with facebook ads and i will invest $10 per day and get triple above high profit like $100.
but becarefull from select the offer.
choose good offer and get hight profit..
free traffic is a very big flop idea .
because we want targeted countries .. :p

MI
Back