The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am new to web design or blogging.

AnishaTiczon

affiliate
Hello everyone i am new to webdesign and blogging that's why i need some tips to enrich my blog with different things which may increase the popularity of my blog.

the first thing to gain many visitor offfcourse you must have many good contents and you try make a eyecathing blog layout ;)

you should get one free template for your blog relevant to your blog, then start to write good content on your blog. you need to write content regularly on your blog. people like to read new always and if you are giving new posts then they will visit your blog again and again. you will start to get more traffic day after day.

1- Get a good looking and functional theme
2. great awesome content
3. Promote your content on your FB wall, forums, other blogs... etc
4. If the content is really awesome people will share it!

If your using Wordpress for your blog and then there are many plug-in you can use to make it more attractive and ideal for your visitors and readers. The most important part is to have as many posts that useful and helpful to your readers.

first and foremost keep adding good content to your website and use social media to promote website. Use graphics and images which are appealing and related to your website.

Hi,

you just need to create few blogs but before create blogs you need to know what you can write well. If you have some writer then it is good too. Create some blogs with nice theme and keep posting new content few times in a week. when you post new content on your blogs then share it on all the social networking websites such as Facebook, twitter, linkedin, myspace etc... It helps to bring more traffic so people can visit your blogs read likes comments.

If you know the subject on which you would love to write, then setting up a blog is not a difficult task. You can start with the free WordPress or Blogger platform and then invest in a domain name and web hosting package as the incoming traffic to your blog increases. Make sure that you are posting content on a regular basis.

Integrate your social media platforms to increase your blog visibility and drive traffic to it. So for instance, Wordpress has a function which allows you to automatically publish your post onto Facebook. Therefore, everyone who follows your Facebook will immediately a link to your blog post on their news feed! You can do this for Twitter, too. Add a link to your blog on your website as well.

And also to emphasise the usual points: post content, make sure you post regularly, make sure posts are engaging/interesting, make your blog look professional (consider using a built-in theme) etc.

Hello Anisha :)
I am glad to tell you need struggle with your content writing and mostly spend your time on internet search about keywords from Google adword and Connect google tools with your blog or website like Google analytics to know that how much person came on your blog daily page views etc.. Or Join Google plus its most effective ways to promote your business by and by. Submit your sitemap to webmaster tool by google and add social media badges on your blog for sharing and promote your articles.
Hope these tricks will help you. ;)

MI
Back