The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am new and my name is Cheryl Lindsay

Cheryl Lindsay

affiliate
I am looking forward to exploring this site and learning more about affiliate marketing. I have never acutally tried it yet so hopefully this will be a place that I can learn and feel confident in trying it out.

My background is in Accounting & Bookkeeping and I work part time out of my home. I have some health issues that prevent me from working a full time job so I am exploring my options for a home based business.

I have looked at several things and even tried a few. Things like MLM, ecommerce, travel agent, affiliate marketing, Ad agency for local businesses etc..

There are many avenues to make money and I am just looking for something that fits for me.

Welcome to AffiliateFix! I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

I see that you are a beginner with Affiliate marketing, I can help you to get started. (100% free ofcourse!). If you are interested feel free to let me know.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

That's it in a nut shell -- granted a bit oversimplified ...

MI
Back