The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I am looking to buy traffic

Nick Sab

affiliate
Hi all,

I am looking to buy traffic - need some suggestions or recommendations from the folks here. Looking for banner and/or text ads, preferably business related. I have a budget in mind and cpc amount in mind. I am well aware of the larger options out there, however I am looking for something new and maybe a little more personal (and better service :) )

I would like the opinions, recommendations, suggestions from the fine members here on board. Any good experiences? Anyone you definistely think I should stay away from? I prefer to do business with board members or trusted associates.

Post here or pm me with details.

Thanks in advance.

A service I was looking into recently is traffic vance. It may be far too big and pricey- I didn't do a ton of work on it, but it looked pretty promising. They do put ads on a variety of websites. Might be worth a look.

I would never use a company like Traffic Vance. The way I see it they steal traffic from other sites.

When you say "They do put ads on a variety of websites."

That's not what they do. They put a POPUNDER on the site and try to STEAL that site's traffic. They don't place an ad on the site for you that the site gets paid for, they pop over it and steal the visitor away. Big difference!

EXAMPLE: How would you feel if you were PAYING Adwords to drive traffic to your site. But Joe Schmoe bought traffic from Traffic Vance and was targeting your site or used a keyword that targeted your site.

So the visitors see your Adwords ad and click to go to your site (which costs you money). As soon as they land on your site they see this popover that says, "no come over here for a better deal". The visitor you paid for, just got stolen right off your site before buying, by Joe via TV!

Huh- I'm glad to know that. I hadn't gotten too far into figuring out their system yet- sounds awfully black hat. I probably should have been tipped off by the fact that I stared at their "how it works" section for a good five minutes and navigated away with a headache.

Thanks for the report back- I'm glad to know!

Nick, if you got more affiliates then you would have more targeted traffic.

Is your affiliate program new? Have you worked on recruiting and activating more affiliates?

Nick, if you got more affiliates then you would have more targeted traffic.

Is your affiliate program new? Have you worked on recruiting and activating more affiliates?

Hi Linda,

We are indeed a new program that is available. I am in the stages of affiliate recruiting but would like to also try some other avenues and one of them is purchasing some traffic.

Have you looked into something like Bidvertiser where you can look through a whole database of advertising sites, pick the ones you want to work with by category, PR, Alexa rank, etc.?

MI
Back