The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am Looking to buy backlinks from high authority is it safe or not?

I don't have experience with it because I'd never do it, personally. I don't know how you'd talk a high authority site to sell you a backlink if you have a new/low authority site. Unless, of course, it's just a site created for that purpose, in which case it won't have much authority for long.

Regardless, I think it's better (yes, I know it takes longer) to build your backlinks naturally. Good content targeted toward your niche audience, along with a sharing strategy will help.

It have it's own risks, what type of links you already did ? You need to mix that good solid (probably unrelated links) with something low quality ones. Like web 2.0, bookmarks, forum posts and some directories and social profiles. Then some solid sites also started "link" to you. It's way more natural I think.

If you are new to backlink building and you don’t have the time to learn about it, but you want fast results, you can hire a service to do that for you. There are many proven and affordable services, some of them are:
• SEOEaze
• CrockService
• TheHoth
• Diesel Marketer
• IS Global Web

Does anybody has experienced about this issue please help me thanks.
If you have good place where you can buy this backlink it's totally worth. Sometimes it's better spend few bucks for ready backlink than on program for building it which is pretty expensive too. But you have to do recent research before buy it.

$200/mo
u-http-www-seofarming-it-wp-content-uploads-2015-08-Popularit.png

Of course they're safe. They're good for backlink diversity.
Start building them and you'll start seeing small improvements on Google search console within two months.

When I started out with blogging and creating review site, it was quite simple to get backlinks. Just reach out to blogs with similar niches to yours and ask them if you can write a guest post in return for a backlink. Check out their style and content and write a nice blogpost with researched info and value.
Usually people are quite happy with getting free helpful content in return for a small backlink. Of course the easier way is to pay them or pay services.
However services pile up very fast in terms of cost.

Yes, sure you should try going for high authority websites for paid backlinks but you need to see that the websites are of similar or same niche you are or being general. The article with the link should also be spam free and free from keyword stuffing. Also, you ask the websites to provide your website link on your particular keyword.

I think what you should do is ask first the list of "high-quality websites" that they are planning to put your site in and really check if the organic traffic is going up. The only problem with some link building service is they prioritize the number of websites you would have a backlink but not prioritizing the quality so you need to be careful in choosing the people who would do this for you. Check their past projects.

Nope, not a good idea at all. The bottom line is that it is a waste of money.

Take the time to build back-links the proper way with time and effort building relationships, creating content that people want to consume and some good old-fashioned patience. Otherwise you will find that your website will get a much lower score with search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo! because this is also known as a spammer tactic - which they are greatly reducing or eliminating all together.

It would be great to write "No" better get organic links and so on. But the truth is that there are not so many websites that want to link back to you (if you are not Wikipedia) And yes most companies pay for sponsored posts. But it shouldn't be your only link source. Before buying make sure the websites suits your niche. It's trusted, no spam, had high Domain rank and so on. I think I can help with this.

Do not manipulate search engine or backlinks in anyway that is not natural. Google has set of algorithms which keeps changing and getting better to detect this. They are not noobs. So even if they don't see you now, algorithms can change in future and they will detect that, then you end up loosing all your hardwork,

elGoog is not a god -- regardless of who they might believe they are.

In fact google going to be the US Congress's whipping boy --sideshow is starting now. Great goat to beat on but they are a victim of their own success followed by greed.

That said, its fine to buy a fake review *(just don't get caught by the authorities and prosecuted) or a press release *(self promotion is always allowed). However, the self-righteous search engines can, and will, ban you if you try to do the same thing they are doing --manipulating THEIR search results.

Why these search engines continue to even list much of this SEO trash makes you wonder. Do they think they are the government and are baiting crime so they have some bizarre crime and punishment scenario?

Google search told me how to cheat Google search so it must be OK?
LOL Talk about mindless -- they deserve what they will get eventually.

Safer to buy an ad. If your link is an ad -- so be it ;) if the link delivers the traffic you want ;)

Well, that was hilarious :D

elGoog is not a god -- regardless of who they might believe they are.

In fact google going to be the US Congress's whipping boy --sideshow is starting now. Great goat to beat on but they are a victim of their own success followed by greed.

That said, its fine to buy a fake review *(just don't get caught by the authorities and prosecuted) or a press release *(self promotion is always allowed). However, the self-righteous search engines can, and will, ban you if you try to do the same thing they are doing --manipulating THEIR search results.

Why these search engines continue to even list much of this SEO trash makes you wonder. Do they think they are the government and are baiting crime so they have some bizarre crime and punishment scenario?

Google search told me how to cheat Google search so it must be OK?
LOL Talk about mindless -- they deserve what they will get eventually.

Safer to buy an ad. If your link is an ad -- so be it ;) if the link delivers the traffic you want ;)

Yes, it is safe if done wisely. But as you’re not specific in your question about which type of backlink you’re thinking about to purchase, such as guest post, social bookmarking, website sidebar/ footer, etc.. So, I’ll try to explain the most legitimate technique that is being used by renowned marketers.
Here’s the answer why it is safe and to those who thinks it is completely waste of money.

# Get it as an example, if your website/ blog is related to health niche. And you’ve posted only very well researched quality content, not copied/ plagiarized content.

# You’ve done on-page SEO correctly.

# Now the next step is backlinks, all you’ve to do is, some research related to your niche via Google and note down all of websites/blogs that are accepting guest posts. You can easily find the ones with search footprints like “your keyword + write for us”.

# After that the most important part is write valuable contents by yourself or hire a quality writer, you can easily find from freelancing sites.

# Head over to the “write for us” page of the blogs that you’ve saved, contact with them regarding you’re interested into guest blog. After getting accepted send your content for publishing.

# After getting your submitted content approval, all you’ve to do is just browse this Quora question of yours, and laugh at all of the answers with words like “No, Never, Not safe”. Because you can also hire someone to do all of this link building task.

# Always make sure the content should be of highly quality and must be at least 1000+ words longer or depending on the specific blog guidelines for guest posters.

# Never use more than 1/2 links in the article body pointing back to your relevant blog posts. If you’d do so, then well-maintained bloggers would consider as a link building opportunity and might reject your post.

banners
Back