“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I am Looking to buy backlinks from high authority is it safe or not?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by Jackanderson, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Jackanderson

Jackanderson Affiliate affiliate

Does anybody has experienced about this issue please help me thanks.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

I don't have experience with it because I'd never do it, personally. I don't know how you'd talk a high authority site to sell you a backlink if you have a new/low authority site. Unless, of course, it's just a site created for that purpose, in which case it won't have much authority for long.

Regardless, I think it's better (yes, I know it takes longer) to build your backlinks naturally. Good content targeted toward your niche audience, along with a sharing strategy will help.

Anthony. likes this.
  4. Faelmaran

Faelmaran Affiliate affiliate

It have it's own risks, what type of links you already did ? You need to mix that good solid (probably unrelated links) with something low quality ones. Like web 2.0, bookmarks, forum posts and some directories and social profiles. Then some solid sites also started "link" to you. It's way more natural I think.

5. ProspectedSEO

ProspectedSEO Affiliate affiliate

If you are new to backlink building and you don’t have the time to learn about it, but you want fast results, you can hire a service to do that for you. There are many proven and affordable services, some of them are:
    • SEOEaze
    • CrockService
    • TheHoth
    • Diesel Marketer
    • IS Global Web

6. MyLead

MyLead Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

If you have good place where you can buy this backlink it's totally worth. Sometimes it's better spend few bucks for ready backlink than on program for building it which is pretty expensive too. But you have to do recent research before buy it.

7. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

$200/mo
    [​IMG]

8. msulcs

msulcs Member Marketplace Seller affiliate

Of course they're safe. They're good for backlink diversity.
    Start building them and you'll start seeing small improvements on Google search console within two months.

9. AWEssi

AWEssi Affiliate affiliate

When I started out with blogging and creating review site, it was quite simple to get backlinks. Just reach out to blogs with similar niches to yours and ask them if you can write a guest post in return for a backlink. Check out their style and content and write a nice blogpost with researched info and value.
    Usually people are quite happy with getting free helpful content in return for a small backlink. Of course the easier way is to pay them or pay services.
    However services pile up very fast in terms of cost.

10. Susan3700

Susan3700 Affiliate affiliate

safe or not
    Depends on Link builder.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2019
  11. Sharmilarock

Sharmilarock Affiliate affiliate

Yes, of course backlinks from high authority is safe. They're good for backlink diversity.

banners