The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am looking recurring affiliate program

Hi Shafi,

Nice to Emeet you ! :)

I'm Florent from funhell.com CPA network and i see you're searching an affiliate program.
We have many advertisers offers in all GEOs with good payout, we work on five verticals : the dating, sweepstackes, nutra, software and astro.
If you search an affiliate platform with good potential, quickly payment, good payouts, no fees, exclusifs offers and personnal affiliate manager for advice you, you can add me on skype for exchange on our potential collaboration.

See you soon,
Florent-Xavier

that is recurring? i need recurring affiliate program!

What you want are white labels with product affinity.

• You will need a substantial advertising budget.
  • Most white labels are "noindex" so there is little realistic SEO from the white label domain <<< advertising &/or feeder domains
  • You can brand a white label however most have a shared customer database with the other white labels in that *system*

That can be a handicap for lifetime rev-share (recurring) customer acquisition. <<< the potential conversion may be an existing customer of another already or may have been converted in that system's parent website or another white label.

The other possibility is drop-shipping where the customers know only you.

Being able to acquire that customer and retain his business is what counts. This can be a lot harder than a one shot payment *offer*

Have a look at flippa.com at the drop-shipping websites for sale and look at their revenues and the net profit -- you should see the potential of a success -- the likelihood of success <no idea>

MI
Back