The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I am looking for a crypto offers CPL that can be promoted from facebook ads.

Hey @didro, RunCPA is one of the world’s leading Cryptocurrency Affiliate Networks. Hit me on Skype: live:b859e3911fa459b5 and I will suggest you the best crypto offers of the industry.
Cheers!

Hello! What kind of partner network do you represent? What are your crypto offers?
The "professor in finance vertical" network, working directly with brokers for many years. Adding every week more brokers, and we developed a smart form in case a customer can't sign at one broker it's going to automatically to the next one till we getting registration. Our offers are CPA make money own funnels :)

Hi @didro , did you find the offers you wanted?

Recently, we’ve received very positive feedback on our newest crypto offer. Take a look at the conditions here.

One of Rainmaker affiliates had been running “TheBitcoin offer” campaign for 2 weeks that result him in 200% ROI and 8K USD pure profit.

Plus, many other CPL offers that meet your requirements with average payout $17.

Uhm, did you read this?

Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies — including bitcoin and ICOs

Last edited by a moderator:
we can at least confirm that the the company has begun enforcing its ban on crypto ads at least partially. The ad take-down notice came with the following message.

MI
Back