The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I am just curious about online marketing

mouseova

affiliate
Hi guys.

I am still curious about online marketing as the development never stops.
After over 10 years working in marketing industry I still love to learn and test new ways. Would love to hear about your experience, best practices and opinions.

Have a great day!

Hello, @mouseova !
Welcome to AffiliateFix. Agree on the fact that development never stops and we all should be in the constant learning of new trends and tricks.

Hi mouseova, Welcome to the community. Affiliate marketing is a great industry to get into, and if you stick at it you can carve yourself out a great business. It sounds like you've got some great marketing knowledge which will be transferrable. My recommendation is to focus on one method, vertical and traffic source until you master it. Also check out these threads: WIKI (START HERE) and Newbie Helpdesk. If you've got any questions don't hesitate to let us know, this is a very friendly community :) Enjoy the forums!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
The media changes with time but the core messages are the same basically

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

You have 10 years of experience and still passionate about new trends of market. It is a very positive thing. You can share your experience I am interested to learn.

Hello @mouseova,

Welcome to the community. This industry is changing every day. I have 10 years in marketing, the strategies that work a year ago are useless right now. So it is important to keep on updating yourself with current trends.

all the best

banners
Back