The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I am hiring a new Affiliate Manager. Looking to fill this position ASAP.

Powerhousebids

affiliate
Im looking for an Affiliate Manager

who will promote and sell my affiliate program; support my affiliates by distributing content and providing training; place our links and content on other peoples websites, products, autoresponders, shopping carts, etc.

My affiliate program, in all honesty, has never been given the attention it deserves. Aside from a few super-affiliates whom Ive personally supported, what we have today is the result of what has happened naturally, by peoples own initiative and ambition. Ive focused all most all of my attention on other areas.

Now its time for someone who knows what theyre doing to completely build this thing out. Because theres a lot of money still sitting on the table. Im seeking someone who can finally do this thing justice.

As my Affiliate Manager, you have access to everything. My staff and I work with you to build our online presence to what it should be. Because our products and sales funnels convert well, because we already have successful affiliates, and because of our good reputation online and offline, you have the proof you need go recruit more affiliates and JV partners.

Skills:
Must be absolutely trustworthy with our customer and business data
Respects confidentiality of individual affiliates and their strategies; does not unfairly pit affiliates against each other
Able to pick up the phone and be in contact with your affiliates
Able to make persuasive connections with people via email
Has been a successful affiliate themselves, or else been an affiliate manager, had their own affiliates and succeeded through them
We consider experience with offline versions of affiliates (distributors, reps, sales channels) to be valuable
Able to support various KINDS of affiliates: GoogleCashers, arbitragers, SEO people, owners of email lists, Web 2.0 / social media people, bloggers, publicists, banner ad people, guys who make YouTube videos etc., people who place ads in ezines; even those who place inserts, flyers, print ads & direct mail
Big plus would be: Able to do teleseminars and write emails that educate affiliates about executing the above strategies
Reasonable technical skills: Understands links, redirects, HTML; able to build web pages with forms; able to work with spreadsheets and affiliate reports; able to work with us to build custom landing pages for highly productive affiliates as necessary

Responsibilities:
Contacts existing affiliates to find out what they need and how we can support them better
Works with our Content Czar who helps recycle / re-purpose content and articles and gives them to affiliates for distribution
Takes copy, content and concepts from our own testing, ads and experiments and distributes it to affiliates
Gets our links and content embedded in other peoples websites, shopping cart upsells, autoresponder sequences, ebooks and products
Finds high profile people outside of the familiar, who are good candidates for JVs
Identifies niche industries outside of the familiar Internet Marketing space who are good candidates for JVs
Organizes promotions for one-time events, product launches and specials
Prioritizes activities according to productivity and potential productivity of affiliates
Able to write decent sales copy

Compensation:
Performance based
To be determined based on mutual agreement and requirements
The income potential is substantial
You will be an independent contractor, not an employee (i.e. this is not a job and its not for someone with an employee mentality, its a position for an entrepreneur)

Advantages:

Makes you an instant insider in the online marketing community
Youre welcome to use this education and experience to enhance your own business-building knowledge, as long as there is no double-dipping or conflicts of interest

Selection Process: What To Do Next

Convince us that youre the person for this adventure, starting by writing us a letter and telling us what youve done and what you can do. You are welcome to use whatever additional tools or mechanisms you feel would get the point across. Please dont be obnoxious.

We will require multiple solid references, candidate must pass pre-hiring tests. You can expect us to run you through a maze and its going to take a few days. Everyone who applies will receive useful feedback about their application as well. No rejection form letters.

You may say: Its possible that I could be a desirable, highly qualified candidate and still not be selected, right?

Of course. But thats OK because we will also share our findings about the top contenders with our other customers and online marketers. Thus if youve got the stuff for a task like this, dont hesitate to put the information together. Its good use of your time. If youre good, the very least youll get from this exercise is some excellent publicity. In any case, please do NOT apply unless you are completely serious about this position.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Whats the deadline on this?

A: I plan on bringing three affiliate managers on board as soon as possible. Before that weve got to run candidates through their paces. So you dont want to delay if youre interested. I strongly suggest having your application in as soon as possible.

Q: Will there be rules in the employment agreement which include payment for long term results perhaps even after the position has been terminated?

A: I am open to that possibility, though this is not employment we are soliciting independent contractors to provide a service. Part of what we will need to determine is short term vs. long term goals both in terms of projects and compensation. The more risk the contractor is willing to incur up front, the more were willing to consider payment for long term results.

Q: Performance based pay is very good IF you have full control (such as whom to work with); hourly rate is best when you dont have full control of the work situation, i.e, hourly consulting fees are good b/c you dont have control what the customer will do. So how much control will I have?

A: My management style is: considerable freedom within certain established guidelines. I am not even capable of micro-managing someone and in fact the easiest way to disqualify yourself for this is to be someone who is high maintenance or needs constant hand-holding. We plan on launching some amazing new programs right after the first november so the opportunity to get immediate results is very real.

Q: Is working online from outside the country possible?

A: Yes, that is fine. This is a work from home, highly flexible hours situation. There is not likely to be more than a handful of mandatory phone calls or conference calls per month, the rest is entirely up to you. It would be a significant benefit to live in Los Angeles so we could meet face to face; but if youre not from here, then anywhere in the world is OK.

Q: How many people work there now?

A: We have six employees plus quite a number of other firms / independent contractors who do different tasks, from SEO work, to accounting, payroll and software programming.

Q: At the end of the day, what is it that you want from all of this?

A: I want to be paying commission checks to twice as many affiliates; I want our best affiliates to be making even more money; I want more super affiliates; I want more promotions for our products built into other marketers sales funnels not just links on web sites.

Q: If I was a fly on the wall in your office on the day the stuff from the above question showed up for you, how would I know that it had arrived safe and sound in your life?

A: Right now a third of our business comes from affiliates. I think a competent affiliate manager should be able to double that number, because the level of support weve given to those affiliates has been merely adequate. And a person who can increase our total business by 30% will certainly be entitled to earn a significant income for their efforts.

If you have read this whole post then you should understand exactly what I am looking for out of my next affiliate manager. I am looking for serious people that are looking for a full time job with huge returns for their effort. Please email me at h82b2nd23 @yahoo.com my name is David. In the email please send me the following:

Contact information: Name, Phone Number (Along with the best time to contact you) If you have any other way to contact you skype,aol,messenger,msn, etc...
Resume (if you have one)
Why I should contact you back about this position. (Just a summary)

I will respond back to you with-in 24 hours no matter what my decision is about setting up an interview.

Yes, I am looking to bring 3 affiliate managers aboard. I have over 1200 affiliates that need to be managed better. The program does well as it sits right now but in order for it to be utilized to its full potential we need to make some changes in the direction it is going. We believe that 3 affiliate managers would be able to fulfill what we are looking for in order for this program to be successful.

Hiring three would bring up some unique challenges, so you sparked my curiosity.

It would seem, unless each of the three have very unique responsibilities, that they would be competing against themselves, especially if they are compensated on performance. I'm not sure I have heard of this being done before, except in some huge companies that have thousands of active affiliates. I'd be real curious how this works out for you.

When you say 1200 affiliates, do you mean those that have signed up or that you have 1200 generating active sales?

I have 1200 active affiliates over 3000 signed up. I manage the 1200 affiliates myself at this time. I have neglected this affiliate program just because of my time restrictions. Most of them operate without any hand holding but a lot of the affiliates that are not active with some help could be huge contributors. I am looking for an affiliate manager that can generate new affiliates and manage them with great compensation. I believe that this will go very well because of how aggressive the affiliate program is.

Hi,

I might have interest. Whats the affiliate program?

Take care
Jeff Casmer

banners
Back