The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Huge list of disposable email blocklist and bad domains, traps etc

DanTe_0101

Here is something for email marketers. A small list of domains which provide temp email addresses. So they turn into traps real quick. I just blocked these whole domains so my server will automatically ignore all emails from these domains.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/SUqnFE26

These also have mispelled TLD domain like "gmil.com" "gemil.com" etc used by barracuda to track down spamming servers.

Happy Mailing :)
Cheers!

perfect, really helpful for email marketing people.
i think email providers does that too.

@gmail.com is used by most scammers :p can't block that one ...
I have a @protonmail.ch email that I haven't used much -- but it is for privacy reasons -- they have automatic PGP when the accounts are both protonmail.

gmail reads your email messages :eek:

Why not just learn to check the email domains?
That pastebin is very subjective (opinion) ...

I checked just a few of those names --that list is real iffy ...
If there is no server response or a server with no hostname then it is safe to ban but some are real domains with mailservers --think twice

2cents.png

I checked just a few of those names --that list is real iffy ...
If there is no server response or a server with no hostname then it is safe to ban but some are real domains with mailservers --think twice

2cents.png
Yes some of them have mailservers but the thing is they are TEMP mail providers.

Thanks for letting us know. That would be great if marketers share this kind of information, it is very easy to be tramped today as there are a lot of offers on the market and it is almost impossible to test them all. Also you know that scammers have some common characteristics so don’t forget to use your common sense.

MI
Back