The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HTML's inspiration

MAhcnif

affiliate
Hello,

New on this forum and got a question for you guys!
Hope someone can help me.

We are going to start with emailmarketing for various verticals, in the beginnen eCommerce.
First thing first; we need to make some HTML templates.
Where can I find some mailers for inspiration for eCommerce, but other verticals as well?

Hope you guys can help me!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Spend a little --really the value is there when you consider the skill and work needed.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Save all of your templates. I still pull out some from 15 & 20 years ago, re-tweak them, and find a success. Templates are wide and varied. In some cases the same template can produce multiple templates with varied results by just moving where the text is, changing the text font, changing the images and/or their sizes, background colors, etc., etc.

Last week I sent an email to the same list twice. I moved the image from the middle to the top of the email on the second send. The second email got twice the click throughs.

Also, save emails from your competitors and others. Have your dev person clean them up and make them your own. I collect hundreds of emails a day for this purpose. I sit down with them, review them for structure and content. Then discard most, but keep some for future use.

Then discard most, but keep some
That's why I say buy some done by a pro and then edit them.

90% on the internet is mediocre because the designers don't start with a solid foundation.

email and webpage HTML are very different. Your body content is scanned for spam not just the SMTP server headers ;)

As for UX and CTR for emails there are a lot of tricks and some are only found by multivariate testing.

MI
Back