Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

HTML code to real email

BobanV

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affilicom
Hi guys,

I have HTML code of one email - how should I transcript that to real email that looks like preview and send to people?

Thanks,

Boban

Yes of course. You have always test your emails and read like a user first. Before sending emails you should check out your affiliate links are working or not ;)

Yes of course. You have always test your emails and read like a user first. Before sending emails you should check out your affiliate links are working or not ;)

Sure, but I have html code (50+ rows) and if I do copy paste to email body it's still don't show like real email (it shows like the exact html code). So I am struggling to do the first step, to make it look like a real email

What email service are you using? Aweber? I think there is an option to create html emails. Also, it may be difficult to point out your problem without someone taking a look at the code. My first suggestion is to make sure the code is proper. For instance did you include DOCTYPE declaration? I.E.

yx6ZGuW.png

usually in your email app there's a "visual" "text" editor mode
usually you go to text mode paste your html code and when sent it will show like a page

try useing a template from here Litmus
try sending your self a email

usually in your email app there's a "visual" "text" editor mode
usually you go to text mode paste your html code and when sent it will show like a page

try useing a template from here Litmus
try sending your self a email

Can you do this with MailChimp?

Is your code written in PHP and HTMl? If yes, then I can be able to have a look at it and then be able to help you out. If you feel like I should offer the hand, Kindly reach me through my inbox. I do believe that what you want to achieve is possible. In coding, we do so to solve the real life problems. Feeling kinda existed I guess for coming across this post.

Hi there. You're trying to do 2 things, test/preview the email and then send to people.

So now you can test/preview your html code by simply visiting Litmus PutsMail — Test your HTML emails before sending them., pasting in the code and sending to your email.

But you probably don't want to use that tool to send the actual email to your final recipients. For that, I would suggest you use an email marketing platform that allows custom HTML templates, or just message me and I could show you how to do so.

i was also face the same problem then i hire a freelancer from fiverr(here his link-).only i send him a png file then got html template its really good.

do you have a program like Dreamweaver? Makes life a lot easier.

You could also paste the html into a notepad and save as a ".html" file and then view in a brower. Then just copy/paste that into your email program

Just a tip here for people sending html emails. You get better deliverability if you include a text version of your email as well. Many email clients have html version switched off, so your lovely html email template you spent hours working on wont be visible.

MI
Back