The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Howdy

affmom

Hey everyone stopping by to say hi.

I have been doing affiliate marketing for seven years. I am what you would call a work at home mom. Marketing is pretty much my main income source. If anyone needs help just pm me.

Have a great week making money!:):p:p

Hey! I was actually on here a long time ago. I just got really busy and got a new computer and lost stuff. But, I am taking a short break so I am here to help anyone that needs it. I have done aff marketing for seven years now and I love it. Plus, I am pretty much the breadwinner in my house and I don't have to leave my computer, lol.

Hey! I was actually on here a long time ago. I just got really busy and got a new computer and lost stuff.

If you can recall your old member name we can merge your old account with your new one.

I seriously can't remember, lol. Sorry. I am a member of a ton of places so unless I am active I end up forgetting my id.:eek:

lol.

Very Inspiring and doing the business for 7 years! I'm sure we can learn a lot from experienced IMs like you! welcome.

Welcome!

Can't wait to read your posts as I'm sure your contribution will benefit many members of this forum! :) And I'm sure you'll learn new stuff along the way too!

MI
Back