The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Howdy Everyone

nethider-FE

affiliate
Wazzup people,

I'm Alex and I am representative of NetHider Technologies, which is a newly formed holding that among other businesses, is planning to expand on advertising business and we've found AffiliateFix a perfect place for exploring advertising ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, Alex. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Are you hoping to promote your company in the forums?

If so, please note that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 89,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

If you came simply to learn, network with other marketers and enjoy our company, you don't have to do a thing except join in. :D

Enjoy the forums, Alex!

Thanks for the warm welcome azgold,

Indeed I came to promote our business here, but not at the moment as we still haven't prepared and started conducting it. At the moment, we are present to interact with current members, learn some things, give suggestions and tips to other members as well. I like discussions, so let's make some! :)

As for the rules, I've already read SOME of them (I admit, I am not lover of rules), but will give my best to follow them :)

Hi Nethider, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Best of luck to you!

banners
Back