The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How was I fooled by a writer from Fiverr?

hoadongtien

affiliate
I will show you how the writers pass copyscape easily.

I chose an ideal writer at the second level, marked 4.9/5 and made an order of 4 articles lengthen in 800 words.

As usual, I checked the passage, I copied the written work and pasted in Copyscape. The content was absolutely unique. I have also a habit searching a random phrases in the passage in order to see where the attentions of my content come from. And by doing so, I surprisingly realised a truth…

I coincidentally search the phrase “If you аrе not careful” (in the article), put the phrase in a quotation mark and test it on Google. I wondered: “What in the world such a simple phrase could only exist just once time on the Internet?”

Again, I got my luck when I repeated the act of typing exactly the phrase “If you are not careful” and search (You can do the same to test). More than 1.2 millions of result appeared.

The writer replaced those Latin letters by similar ones but have to be in the charactercode of another language.

Fake: “If you аrе not careful”
Real: “If you are not careful”

This is my experience and I posted it on my personal blog.

Fiverr is only good for somethings; Example: Graphics, Logo, Audio Mixing, Animations .. I mean What you see is what you get things...
There are a few good writers but most of them have sub-par writing skills. If you need to find affordable decent writers, Upwork will be the best choice.

The writer replaced those Latin letters by similar ones but have to be in the charactercode of another language.

I used to be a freelance writer (NOT on fiverr or any of the content mills) but I don't know anything about this. I actually found your post a little confusing.

Fake: “If you аrе not careful”
Real: “If you are not careful”

??? I am very tired, so maybe I'm missing something.

Maybe "If you are not careful" is just an example you used but any little snippet of common language like that is going to be found elsewhere. Because it's common language and it's only a few words.

Did you find a lot of that sort of thing in the articles?

I have to agree with the others re using fiverr. Likely, you'd need to take what they write and rewrite it yourself to ensure quality and originality. Any author worth his/her salt values his or her work more than what they charge on fiverr. Although, there may be somebody there who can rattle off an article fast who doesn't mind working cheap. Can't imagine, though.

banners
Back