The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

how type Blog is Good

Well, it depends on what niche are you passionate about. For instance, I love anything beauty related, so that's the niche I chose for my blog. Some people love fashion and that's what they chose as a niche. Some other people love video games and they choose to review such games in their blogs. So you would have to decide for yourself what type of niche you are passionate about in the first place.

Here are some popular niches for blogs:

1. Cooking
  2. Makeup
  3. Family
  4. Parenting
  5. DIY/Crafts
  6. Fashion
  7. Video Games
  8. TV
  9. Anime
  10. Music
  11. Entertainment
  12. Lifestyle
Anyway, whatever you choose, good luck!

You want to pick something that you know about and you like to write about...but also isn't very saturated. Something like entertainment and fitness has A LOT of people writing about already so it will be hard to get people to read your things.

So, you want to have your own blog and you are looking for good topics to start a blog?

The basic norm of blogging is you must have language skills. There is no need to use English,you can blog in the local language.
Instead on focusing on many topics, try to find a niche. For instance blogging on video games and home remedies from the same blog does not work.

Well, it depends on what niche are you passionate about. For instance, I love anything beauty related, so that's the niche I chose for my blog. Some people love fashion and that's what they chose as a niche. Some other people love video games and they choose to review such games in their blogs. So you would have to decide for yourself what type of niche you are passionate about in the first place.

1. Cooking
  2. Makeup
  3. Family
  4. Parenting
  5. DIY/Crafts
  6. Fashion
  7. Video Games
  8. TV
  9. Anime
  10. Music
  11. Entertainment
  12. Lifestyle

Nice list but you missed the most popular category "Health & Fitness"

Since people are addicted to love and at any single time they'll always have someone they love in their lives, I think a blog about the "best gifts" to get loved ones can be quite lucrative. People visiting your site want to buy gifts and if you have some good articles about "best" gifts then they most likely will buy the gift you recommend.

Or you could broaden your scope to reach a wider audience so you can sell more love-related products.

There's decent money to be made if you blog about love, dating, parenting, etc.

Blogging is done for two purpose one is for improving your knowledge in that subject. Next, some do it to promote their brands. All blogs are good just visit, read and comment.

blog can be any type but selection of keywords is important that is and most one content must be gueniue .............

Some great advice here. There are topics that are "universal"... across nationalities, sexes and even time (like Shakespeare and his love stories ;) ) ... So, yeah you can either hit "hot" current topics that are trending or try "timeless" topics.

Either way the most important thing is that you have constant quality content.

So talking about something you are passionate about or know quite abit about is definitely a good choice :)

Lots of luck!

End number of blogs are available for you guys. If you want to start blogging then you decide on which topic you are comfortable for writing. Because if you have good and lengthy content then more visitors come on your site and you get more traffic as well as money...

1. Cooking
  2. Makeup
  3. Family
  4. Parenting
  5. DIY/Crafts
  6. Fashion
  7. Video Games
  8. TV
  9. Anime
  10. Music
  11. Entertainment
  12. Lifestyle

It's a good post, anybody can choice from the list. I want to add here 'Health & Fitness'

A blog (a truncation of the expression weblog)[1] is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first). Until 2009, blogs were usually the work of a single individual[citation needed], occasionally of a small group, and often covered a single subject. More recently, "multi-author blogs" (MABs) have developed, with posts written by large numbers of authors and professionally edited. MABs from newspapers, other media outlets, universities, think tanks, advocacy groups, and similar institutions account for an increasing quantity of blog traffic. The rise of Twitter and other "microblogging" systems helps integrate MABs and single-author blogs into societal newstreams. Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

So many types of blog are available on net. But its totally depend on you that in which area you have your interest because according to that you can make your blog...

Better use the dynamic blogs of Blog 2.0, 3.0 which will be very useful for the maintenance in the future and getting more options for the promotion through anchor link posting towards those details which is SEO friendly.
Buy Laundry Products Online, Buy Step Ladder Online

MI
Back