The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to write a blog

bluemanunder

affiliate
guys i need your help. how can i improve my blog writing? i'm not good in blog and article writing and this is my first time in SEO.. please give me an advise..

thanks in advance...

Just think if you were a visitor what would you expect from a website? What type of content you would have expected? The most perfect way is try to think as a visitor. You will get the answer. The content you write should be simple and attractive. Don't put heavy links on page or content. Don't use flash on site it may make the website load slowly. Give them what they want.

you may use some articles related to your site as your source.....

but don't copy the whole article....because, you may do duplication of content:D

Just write from your heart.

Just write whatever you feel from your heart, make sure to write interesting stuff.

Don't worry just write. Writing a blog will overcome your fear about writing and you will be able to know what are your strong points and weak points.

you may use some articles related to your site as your source.....

but don't copy the whole article....because, you may do duplication of content:D

Well, i don't think copy of a content can harm your site ranking, if you edit the content and the title properly there is no prob.

It's very simple..Just select your appropriate niche and just write it in your own words and my advice to you is don't copy the content from other blogs..If you do so, it will be considered as a duplicate content and you will loose your natural writing style(it's important for you)..All the best and hope you will achieve a great success....

I think first you research blog your relevant category and read it then you can try to write a blog and you can use simple design and attractive content. All the best.

Well, i don't think copy of a content can harm your site ranking, if you edit the content and the title properly there is no prob.

if you just copy and paste it the whole article itself....

i think that would be duplicate content?

No, i just said, copy the content, edit it properly, replace the targeted keywords, write a new and fresh title. that's it.

what industry do you work in? That will hold the clue to how you can start blogging

guys i need your help. how can i improve my blog writing? i'm not good in blog and article writing and this is my first time in SEO.. please give me an advise..

thanks in advance...

It doesn't matter in what industry he is. It is not going to change the way of writing. bluemanunder, please do as per everyones suggestion. Use your ideas, skills and knowledge to write your own articles or else you will lose you unique style of writing.

make your mind on a topic and what ever you think just write is down. it will improve with time. there is not hard and fast rule to write a blog

Article Making

Article making is not a great issue.

Find, what everyone on the internet wants.
Then visit as many pages as you can and gather information from various sites. If you want ethical information you can visit: http://www.nicheforseo.com/

Mix up these content into a single article and spin-in.

Basic structure:

1.Introduction
2.What every one needs.
3.What you can provide
4.How you are better than others.
5.Conclusion.

Another best idea is to use Article spinning software. Just copy an already existing article and spin-in the article using the software. It will give you an other article using the same meaning, but varying the content. Just search on the Google for Article spin-in software. You will surely find it.

MI
Back