The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to use webmaster tool?

register anzeiger

affiliate
Hello All,

I am SEO expert, having more than 2 years of experience in this field. but i don't use of webmaster tool.

Thanks in Advance.

namestu[dot]si/servisracunalnikov

I use Webmaster tool mainly to submit/update sitemaps.
Another useful feature is submitting links to Google index. You have a limit of 500 links monthly. I use it to submit my blog posts manually instead of waitinf for weeks Google to index them. You have to use "Fetch as Google bot" button first. After link is fetched, "submit to index" button appears.

Hello All,

I am SEO expert, having more than 2 years of experience in this field. but i don't use of webmaster tool.

Thanks in Advance.

namestu[dot]si/servisracunalnikov

Are u seo expert since 2 years. And not using webmaster tool. Strange ! How can you check your backlinks??? Crawl Errors. Keyword traffic.

Here am sending you guideline for how to add website in google webmaster tool.

1.Use gmail account.
2. Goto webmaster tool
3. Add your website url
4. Then verify you are the owner of domain. Google will give you meta tag. Add that code in your website meta tag.

After few hours your will submit your sitemap.xml file. Then google index your sitemap pages

Google webmaster tool is used to obtain the negative things in the website in short it is used to optimize the structure of the website. By using this tool we can get overall view of the website like sitemap, keywords search and crawling errors.

If you are outsourcing the link building to your site, webmaster tool is the tool that can let you know if its really happening.

Good think about Google Webmaster tool is it is free to use.Only requirement to use this tool is you should have gmail account. You can use this tool to do keyword research, analyze traffic etc

The webmaster tool can be used to
* Submit sitemaps
* Check backlinks
* Check with the penalities with the website
* Check the well performing keywords of your site

Last edited by a moderator:
Google Webmaster Tools is a sweet suite of Google SEO tools that provides data and configuration control for your site in Google.

There’s a ton you can do with GWT, but it can take a while to learn how to get the great return on the time you spend with it.

The GWT tool can be used for:
  • Submitting your new links
  • Submit your sitemap here to the crawler, can crawl your website
  • Analyze which keywords are performing best for your website
  • Check the penalties here and also there is an option too, for resolving the manual penalties
  • You can perform link auditing, can delete the bad links from your website
The GWT tool is the best for the SEO purpose. Starting using it from today for making you website analytics more easier.

MI
Back