The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to use Google + for social networking and SEO

Beverly38

affiliate
One of my favorite new sites for social networking and blog promotion is Google +.

What seperates Google + from Facebook is that you have many top caliber writers there who really know what they're talking about. It's a great place to make posts, establish credibility in a niche and cultivate an avid readership. Not to mention how any links posted on a Google + page or post is quickly indexed by Google search engine and the pages being linked to are more likely to end up highly ranked for keywords chosen.

The key to making Google + work is not to simply make one liner posts (as you see on Facebook fan pages) along with links back to a blog post. Instead, you want to actually take time to write a full fledged article (three paragraphs and up), preferably rich in commentary about what you're actually linking to.

Next go out and find other Google + users (bloggers) who are in the same niche and make relevant comments.

Their readers will click back through and see your posts. Those will be your first readers.

Once you start getting comments, take time to comment back and keep the conversation going.

Just a few tips to win with Google +

This is some really great advice Beverly :) thanks for sharing this. I have always used just Facebook and Twitter for my SEO and have recently moved over to just using Twitter only however after looking at your post it really does explain a better way to use Google+ for SEO :)

Thanks again.

Thank you for this outstanding tutorial. Will help me with my Google+ profiling. I might as well quit Google + soon because not many people use the same niche as myself.

SonnyNET64

banners
Back