The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Track KEYWORD Conversions for PPC and Regular Affiliate Marketing

Linda Buquet

affiliate
How do you know which keywords are converting on your PPC or natural search campaigns? More importantly is there a way find out what KW are selling WITHOUT having to get the merchant to add special tracking code in their cart for you, which most won't do anyway?

<a href="http://keywordxray.com/">KewordXRAY</a> is a tool that serious affiliate marketers should consider using to track which keywords are converting into an order. It can track and manage every affiliate campaign you're running and shows you exactly which keyword and which engine generated the order. <strong>Almost more importantly it shows you which KW are WASTING YOUR MONEY! Without any special tracking code merchant-side.</strong> It isn't one of those spying tools either and there is nothing black hat about it.

I did a free consultation for Wesley the developer of <a href="http://keywordxray.com/">KewordXRAY</a> some time back and have been meaning to share this info with you. Here are a few benes from the site.

.:. Works with both paid and organic (natural) search traffic.

.:. Works with most networks including Commission Junction, LinkShare and ClickBank.

.:. Automatically tracks which keyword from which search engine led to the actual order

.:. Automatically encrypts every keyword so you are the only one who knows which keywords are generating your orders... very important.

.:. Automatically tracks what the visitor searched for; not just the words you are bidding on. You won't believe what you see.

.:. Automatically builds a super-targeted list of "Long Tail" keywords that you can add to your account, so you pay just pennies per click... slashing your costs.

.:. Quickly spot keywords that need to be negatively matched or removed from your ads. This can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars each month.

<a href="http://keywordxray.com/">KewordXRAY</a> is $47 a month, but heck, that's one commission from one good sale! If I did any serious affiliate marketing and ESPECIALLY if I did PPC, I'd be using some type of tool like this.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not endorsing it and have not tried the product, but it looks good from what I've seen. Always do your own due diligence however.

UPDATE: DON'T BUY. See support problems in this thread.
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...-tools/8543-keyword-radar-xray.html#post25831

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a great tool Linda :cool:
And it's not really priced absurdly high as well.

That is one thing that has been on my mind for a while, how to track your PPC results effectively.

Thanks!

Hmm, i like the option of tracking sales from natural searches.

Tracking conversions from ppc searches is easy enough with some php and the sub-id.

Keyword xRay and other tools like it are PRICELESS.

I'd love to do some shameless self promotion here
but I really dont' want to answer to Larry. (LOL, J/K
Larry-- You da man).

But seriously, If you can get your hands on any
tool like KeywordXRay, you can really get a firm grip
on which keywords and sometimes even which search
engines are actually generating your sells.

With info like that you can quit bidding on useless
keywords, use all your finances on the good ones,
and really increase your income.

Really cool stuff. And Way to stay on top of
new software coming out Linda.

Linda, you provide invaluable information on 5 Star Forum. The 30-Day, 100% money-back guarantee of this amazing tool inspires me to bid on it. I would like to go with the Professional pack.

Thanks Arun, let us know what you think if you try it.
If I had any time to do affiliate PPC, I'd try it, but I have no time.:eek:

I need help with keyword xray!

I can't get my account to approve by msn, because of the redirection codes that I put on my site (for clickbank affiliate). Anyone know why and how to help me? Thanks

banners
Back