The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to submit site to Google search engine?

(On Google main page top right, either sign in or create an account.
There's plenty in there to encourage Google to find you. You need to let them know you exist.
Install analytics (just needs you to add a line of code into your <head> section).

Create a site map and add it to Google in Webmaster Tools.

All of this will get Google to your site immediately, then they can start indexing your pages and offering it up to searchers if it's relevant.

If you don't do any of this, you can still be found by Google as long as you actually add links to your site in various paces on the net. This will take longer and the crawling of your site might be limited depending on how your pages link to each other.

Your first port of call is to go into Google and use their tools. It can be confusing. But really you need to do this as a priority. Just sitting back and hoping Gogle will one day find you won't do much.

And for people to actually find your site based on keywords, you need to provide Google with relevant content and add text links around the net relating to the words/phrases you want to rank well for. ) That should be the right procedure!!..

Your website themes is windows 7, i don't know what is the keywords you targeting. i thing may be chances to use the keywords in home windows7, and may your targeted keywords is related to windows. so its very very difficult to seen you website in Google search result. its highly competition keywords..

If you place your keywords & your websites URL i can tell breifelly about this..

Try do add content to your site. Only offering images to users isn't a good way in which Google sees sites when it comes to ranking

Submit your site to search engines are not necessary at all. just make a quality and unique content to be indexed by search engines. In addition to it, gather as many backlinks as you can by using link building methods such as social bookmarking, directory submission, forum posting, and many more for faster result.

banners
Back