The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to start promoting a new site?

Romanz

hello, this is obviously my first post. :)

I have question. I have new website, I write new content a few times a week since 5 months and I want to start monetize. I am new to affiliate world, so not much knowledge here.

For a site with only a few hundred views a week, is there purpose to try? Links? banners?

Where shuuld I start? obviously should promote things like what I write about.

Thank you.

Well the answer always is, it depends on lots of different things.

But in general, if you don't have much traffic and folk are coming mainly because of your content, text links in the content might work best. Just 1 or 2 highly relevant ones letting them know this is your favorite 'whatever' product or here is a discount you found for them on XYZ.

Wouldn't hurt to have a banner or 2 in sidebar but text links typically convert best and if site looks too ad heavy it can turn people off.

hello, this is obviously my first post. :)

I have question. I have new website, I write new content a few times a week since 5 months and I want to start monetize. I am new to affiliate world, so not much knowledge here.

For a site with only a few hundred views a week, is there purpose to try? Links? banners?

Where shuuld I start? obviously should promote things like what I write about.

Thank you.

Have you checked out Yllix?

Well the answer always is, it depends on lots of different things.

But in general, if you don't have much traffic and folk are coming mainly because of your content, text links in the content might work best. Just 1 or 2 highly relevant ones letting them know this is your favorite 'whatever' product or here is a discount you found for them on XYZ.

Wouldn't hurt to have a banner or 2 in sidebar but text links typically convert best and if site looks too ad heavy it can turn people off.

Thank you. What text link sites are best? Or do you mean join affiliate program for the products thats relevant and then put my own link? (ex I talk about a knife i like and I add affiliate link to knife I like from program I join?)

---------- Post Merged at 12:03 AM ----------

Have you checked out Yllix?

No I not. Thanks you for recommend.

banners
Back