The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Start A Wordpress Product Review Blog

highbids46

I plan on starting a product review blog & optimize it for long tail product
specific keywords.

I have put together a list of some items I need to find.

1. A a good wordpress product review theme that is seo friendly.

2. Product review plugins for user reviews or a five star review plugin.

3.Links to successful product review blogs that are making money.

5.Videos or ebooks about how to create a product review blog.

I think the best way to success on the Internet is in creating
review blogs & using long tail product keywords.

Some to-dos that you might left out are your passion in this and the determination that will bring this whole review site earnings to the next level.

Yes, it is a great way to make money via review sites but it takes a long time to get good search engine rankings for popular keywords. It will also take years for you to rank for a lot of longtails traffic from search engines as well.

A quick way to boost your site rankings on Google and give your review site a traffic boost is to market your site via article marketing. It sounds easy but article marketing actually requires a lot of effort and determination for you to see the results.

Good idea to use those long tail keywords. I read somewhere that specific multi-word phrases tend to be far easier to rank well for than the more generic single keyword or double keyword phrases due to high competition like yahoo, msn, etc. Good luck with your site!

Yes, it is a great way to make money via review sites but it takes a long time to get good search engine rankings for popular keywords. It will also take years for you to rank for a lot of longtails traffic from search engines as well.

If it's taking you years to rank for long tail traffic you're doing something wrong.

If you do your keyword research right you'll see incoming traffic from longtail phrases pretty quickly.

banners
Back