The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to set up my own affiliate network

So my genious plan has a dropback. This script I bouhgt might just not be the perfect solution for running 'cost per sales' campaigns.... I know that cost per sales is overrated and you hardly find anyone who would run a cps campaign these days and bla bla blaa... But someone (probably) important and/or famous person once said that if you have the right attitude, then facts don't matter.... I dont know about facts or attitude but I see a freakin' big elefant in the room called: "get rid-of-those-ugly-banners-and-other-bitchtrap-solutions-in-your-200k+/monthly-readers-authorotyblog-and-start-making-money-with-your-links-that-you-post-anyway-for-free"....Maybe I'm wrong.
It seems hard to find a software/solution for that kind of campaign. What would be the technical flowchart for cps campaigns anyway? Postbackpixel on 'Thank You' page, cookies loading from blog page? Am I searching for wrong keywords? Is there a solution where advertisers webcode does not have to be touched?

Regards

So my genious plan has a dropback. This script I bouhgt might just not be the perfect solution for running 'cost per sales' campaigns.... I know that cost per sales is overrated and you hardly find anyone who would run a cps campaign these days and bla bla blaa... But someone (probably) important and/or famous person once said that if you have the right attitude, then facts don't matter.... I dont know about facts or attitude but I see a freakin' big elefant in the room called: "get rid-of-those-ugly-banners-and-other-bitchtrap-solutions-in-your-200k+/monthly-readers-authorotyblog-and-start-making-money-with-your-links-that-you-post-anyway-for-free"....Maybe I'm wrong.
It seems hard to find a software/solution for that kind of campaign. What would be the technical flowchart for cps campaigns anyway? Postbackpixel on 'Thank You' page, cookies loading from blog page? Am I searching for wrong keywords? Is there a solution where advertisers webcode does not have to be touched?

Regards

Feel free to contact its support team. When I have problems I wrote them and these guys provided very helphul guide to start my program here.

Today i'm going to meet a coder and discuss few technical details. My options are: to buy new script/saas, tune the existing one or build completely new one.

Today i'm going to meet a coder and discuss few technical details. My options are: to buy new script/saas, tune the existing one or build completely new one.

Any update on this? Interested in following your progress even though it has been a few months! :)

MI
Back